SWTOTW, Week 49, 2018, Part 2/2 12" IG-88 Action Figure

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
Here's mine. The bandolier needs to be kept separate from the box as it reacts with the plastic used for the window.

180E99B2-CE8C-4671-97EB-C1831FF60A9C.jpeg

Wow that is a fantastic beauty, I really love that box. Thanks for sharing it. Thanks for the info about the bandolier needs to be kept separate from the box as it reacts with the plastic used for the window. Maybe it is the same with some figures on moc and in baggies :shock:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Heres mine got it from the same guy I got my Sandcrawler off. My dad drove me from Yorkshire to Uttoxeter to get that. When I arrived he showed me his IG88 asked if I wanted it as well. At the time was 50/50 but he said if you change your mind I will post this instead a week later he rang and though **** it yes. Missing one of the grenades but still great.

Attachments

• 20150530_085022.jpg
    20150530_085022.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 645
  • 20150530_085112.jpg
    20150530_085112.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 645

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
StarWarsFan said:
Heres mine got it from d=same guy I get my Sandcrawler off. My dad drove me from Yorkshire to Uttoxeter to get that. When I arrived he showed me his IG88 asked if I wanted it as well. At the time was 50/50 but he said if you change your mind I will post this instead a week later he rang and though **** it yes. Missing one of the grenades but still great.

That's wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing :)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
StarWarsFan said:
Heres mine got it from d=same guy I get my Sandcrawler off. My dad drove me from Yorkshire to Uttoxeter to get that. When I arrived he showed me his IG88 asked if I wanted it as well. At the time was 50/50 but he said if you change your mind I will post this instead a week later he rang and though **** it yes. Missing one of the grenades but still great.

That's wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing :)

No worries mate.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
Heres mine got it from the same guy I got my Sandcrawler off. My dad drove me from Yorkshire to Uttoxeter to get that. When I arrived he showed me his IG88 asked if I wanted it as well. At the time was 50/50 but he said if you change your mind I will post this instead a week later he rang and though **** it yes. Missing one of the grenades but still great.

It looks fantastic, even minus one grenade, thanks for sharing this beauty :D

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
StarWarsFan said:

It looks fantastic, even minus one grenade, thanks for sharing this beauty :D

No worries Lars

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom