Latest Acquisitions

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Great stuff lejackal

My latest 2 . Finally got a Biker Scout. One of my favourites as a kid.

46C64F92-6327-47ED-9DF1-D4315DB8B719.jpeg

spoons

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Thanks guys, here are some pics of the different layers of the colour key

That's really interesting Carl. I assume there can't be many of those around, definitely not seen anyone else limelight one - great score!

My latest completes a run 37 years in the making!

Picked up some of these Fascal stickers on a holiday to Cornwall as a kid and miraculously still have the (rarest) Star Wars sticker from my childhood. At last years Echo I added a couple more (from Lom and Starzone and now thanks to LOM for selling me the Chewie and giving me a heads up on an ebay lot I have the set.

The first pic is my new acquisitions and my freshly peeled childhood SW sticker, second pic is the full set.

fascal 007.jpg
fascal 006.JPG

lejackal

Grand Master
spoons said:
lejackal said:

That's really interesting Carl. I assume there can't be many of those around, definitely not seen anyone else limelight one - great score!

Picked up some of these Fascal stickers on a holiday to Cornwall as a kid and miraculously still have the (rarest) Star Wars sticker from my childhood. At last years Echo I added a couple more (from @Lom and @Starzone and now thanks to LOM for selling me the Chewie and giving me a heads up on an ebay lot I have the set.

The first pic is my new acquisitions and my freshly peeled childhood SW sticker, second pic is the full set.

fascal 007.jpgfascal 006.JPG

They look great Andy!

The colour key is a one of one from what I can make out.

https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/topps-vault-items.1036912/

Palifan

Sith Lord
spoons said:
lejackal said:

Picked up some of these Fascal stickers on a holiday to Cornwall as a kid and miraculously still have the (rarest) Star Wars sticker from my childhood. At last years Echo I added a couple more (from @Lom and @Starzone and now thanks to LOM for selling me the Chewie and giving me a heads up on an ebay lot I have the set.

I remember these being sold all of the place growing up and well done on getting the full set up together Andy. Certainly playing the long game was the way to go and you must be happy to see this set complete now.

love these stickers :D

Ian

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
spoons said:
lejackal said:

They look great Andy!

The colour key is a one of one from what I can make out.

https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/topps-vault-items.1036912/
The colour key that you've picked up is really intresting, I've never seen one before.
And more surprisingly looking around the web I can't see mention of another one anywhere either.
I suspect that you have a very rare piece there.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
My latest- Palitoy Star Destroyer, in very nice early release box. Always fancied one of these and finally took the plunge! My eldest son helped me set it up to match the box. Thanks to Stefan (Walkie) for a superb item 8)

20200415_125322.jpg

20200415_125333.jpg

20200415_125341.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Cazza said:
My latest- Palitoy Star Destroyer, in very nice early release box. Always fancied one of these and finally took the plunge! My eldest son helped me set it up to match the box. Thanks to Stefan (Walkie) for a superb item 8)

20200415_125322.jpg

20200415_125333.jpg

20200415_125341.jpg

Bravo sir, that's quality

Palifan

Sith Lord
Cazza said:

20200415_125322.jpg

20200415_125333.jpg

20200415_125341.jpg

That's in amazing condition Andy, your SW room is looking fantastic!! :D

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Cazza said:

20200415_125322.jpg

20200415_125333.jpg

20200415_125341.jpg

That's a mighty fine condition example! Congratulations on a great addition to your collection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom