Another Darth Vader "Bargain"

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Quick grab it now.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/star-wars-dark-Vader-very-good-condition-Rare-vintage-collectors-item/313049612157?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

Seriously where do people get these stupid ideas from!?

stu70

Padawan
Phew, that's a relief, I was worried I had payed too much when I bought that other one listed on Ebay for a grand, but seeing the price of this I think I got a bit of a bargain :)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
stu70 said:
Phew, that's a relief, I was worried I had payed too much when I bought that other one listed on Ebay for a grand, but seeing the price of this I think I got a bit of a bargain :)

:lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I think that you guys have missed the point...
This isn't the normal "Darth Vader" that we are all used to, no this is the special edition "Dark Vader" hence the price being asked.
🤣🤣🤣

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
This isn't the normal "Darth Vader" that we are all used to, no this is the special edition "Dark Vader" hence the price being asked.
🤣🤣🤣

lol never noticed that

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
🤣🤣🤣

You may laugh, but this really IS special. It doesn't come with a Darth Vader cape, but a removable limbs C-3PO cargo net instead! An incredibly rare and valuable factory error. The MOC would be worth thousands... it's just that the owner happens to have removed it from its card...

Now where's my wallet?

MarkG

Jedi Master
£2.00, £2.05 & £2.10 offers all rejected... anyone want to try £2.15.. you might get lucky. :D

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Sent this message:

Hi,
Interested in how you arrived at this price? It's worth around £3 at the most. The light saber is broken and it doesn't have its cape. It is wearing the cargo net that came with the removeable limbs C3P0.
Thanks

This is the reply:

Hi
Thank you for your kind reply. None of the item is broken and had this valued very recently.
Kind regards

lejackal

Grand Master
So it begins.....

Attachments

• 78F0997D-1483-4A76-8AD5-BB67A74A8802.jpeg
    78F0997D-1483-4A76-8AD5-BB67A74A8802.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 946

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Cazza said:
Sent this message:

Hi,
Interested in how you arrived at this price? It's worth around £3 at the most. The light saber is broken and it doesn't have its cape. It is wearing the cargo net that came with the removeable limbs C3P0.
Thanks

This is the reply:

Hi
Thank you for your kind reply. None of the item is broken and had this valued very recently.
Kind regards

:lol: Caz we are so out of touch with our prices and values we must get more info from the guy who valued it. lol

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
StarWarsFan said:
Cazza said:
Sent this message:

Hi,
Thanks

This is the reply:

Hi
Kind regards

:lol: Caz we are so out of touch with our prices and values we must get more info from the guy who valued it. lol

You're probably right! :lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Cazza said:
StarWarsFan said:
Cazza said:
Sent this message:

Hi,
Thanks

This is the reply:

Hi
Kind regards

You're probably right! :lol:

:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom