Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

Palifan

Sith Lord
It's nice to be able to give something back to the hobby and especially this forum that I've learned so much from over the years from it's various members.

All of your comments are very much appreciated :D

Ian

walkie

Sith Lord
fIDsKHM.jpg

KfWIe3G.jpg

yIf3iPM.jpg

XWFxe0S.jpg

12bk Vader + Lettered KK saber (sadly the figure was lost)

walkie

Sith Lord
I have 20bk for Greedo / Powerdroid and Wally if you'd like me to share here...?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great pictures added Walkie and again the Vader Saber has the chiseled tip on an A back, nice. Feel free to add the 20 backs as well, I did have a Luke X-Wing and Power Droid in the childhood collection as well so I'll post them up.

Nice to see this growing :D

Ian

walkie

Sith Lord
The childhood collection I have also has the same Chewbacca & Jawa figures as yours however the card backs were the only 2 from the first 12 missing :(

walkie

Sith Lord
The figure COO's shared so far also have a common trait which links them to the same factory.

The clue is best seen here in Wolff's COO guide....

w1BenSk.jpg

Source : https://swspaceclub.com/wbobafett/coo-guide-3-0/

If you can't figure it out then take a peak below...

The typeface used for the 7's is the style shown as (1), which links all these figures to the KADER factory in Hong Kong.

tcG5y5W.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
walkie said:
The childhood collection I have also has the same Chewbacca & Jawa figures as yours however the card backs were the only 2 from the first 12 missing :(

Thanks for putting the other figures up Walkie as well as the coo guide, it now makes more sense how those coo guides work lol. It would be worth putting the Chewbacca & Jawa figures up if you get a chance as they are the same coo's as mine and did come from the same source.

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Here's my 20 back Luke X-Wing from the same childhood collection, the weapon though is a vintage one I had spare so I haven't included closeups of it (sorry about the blurry figure picture as well, I'll try to update that one).

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_2326.jpg
    IMG_2326.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 898
  • IMG_2324.jpg
    IMG_2324.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 891
  • IMG_2321.jpg
    IMG_2321.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 892
  • IMG_2318.jpg
    IMG_2318.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 894
  • IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 892
  • IMG_2315.jpg
    IMG_2315.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 893

Palifan

Sith Lord
Here's my final figure from that lot, Power Droid.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_2083.jpg
    IMG_2083.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 891
  • IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 891
  • IMG_2081.jpg
    IMG_2081.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 891
  • IMG_2080.jpg
    IMG_2080.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 892
  • IMG_2079.jpg
    IMG_2079.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 895
  • IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 891
  • IMG_2085.jpg
    IMG_2085.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 896

walkie

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
walkie said:

Thanks for putting the other figures up Walkie as well as the coo guide, it now makes more sense how those coo guides work lol. It would be worth putting the Chewbacca & Jawa figures up if you get a chance as they are the same coo's as mine and did come from the same source.

Ian

Sure thing....

6kdST6H.jpg

Chewbacca COO from Palitoy 12bk (Also matches your original post)

h1PlUtq.jpg

k4HuoEA.jpg

Jawa COO + Cape from Palitoy 12bk (Both match your original post)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
walkie said:
12bk Vader + Lettered KK saber (sadly the figure was lost)

Thanks mate for the info, I was sometimes beginning to think that I was the only one on the forum who loved info about what weapon and figure that match each other and what card they were sold on :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Here's my 20 back Luke X-Wing from the same childhood collection, the weapon though is a vintage one I had spare so I haven't included closeups of it (sorry about the blurry figure picture as well, I'll try to update that one).

Ian

Ian can you please share a good picture of the blaster so we can see the blaster variant ?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Ian can you please share a good picture of the blaster so we can see the blaster variant ?

Unfortunately the Luke X-Wing figure was the only one from this lot that didn't come with his original weapon. I do have my other reseal of this figure as well as loose ones but it's impossible for me to know for sure if any of them actually came with the figure even though they are all vintage, original weapons that are correct for this figure (based on the information that's out there).

Sorry to say that but let me know if you still want a picture any way.

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Pomse2001 said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Unfortunately the Luke X-Wing figure was the only one from this lot that didn't come with his original weapon. I do have my other reseal of this figure as well as loose ones but it's impossible for me to know for sure if any of them actually came with the figure even though they are all vintage, original weapons that are correct for this figure (based on the information that's out there).

Sorry to say that but let me know if you still want a picture any way.

Ian

Hi ian, thanks for getting back to me :D No problem I only wanted pictures if he came with his original weapon. Again thanks for all the info :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom