SWTOTW, Week 14, 2020 Imperial Commander

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
theforceuk said:
image.jpg

Lets face it a pretty boring figure but essential one at that, lovely examples posted already, here's my 41E.

An apt assessment! Lovely MOC, Adam.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Here are my two: a Made in Hong Kong 3-line version and a PBP curly thumbed variant

2 beautiful variants, thanks for sharing them, I love PBP figures they are so cool :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Pulsar said:
I always loved the 'Nazi officers' as i used to call them.
Here are mine.
Screenshot_20200406-135820.png

Wow and army of 8 imperial commanders, thanks for sharing them, they look awesome 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
image.jpg

Lets face it a pretty boring figure but essential one at that, lovely examples posted already, here's my 41E.

Wow a nice moc that you have there, I don't think it is a boring figure, I think he is a cool figure 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
The Imperial Commander. Not the most interesting figure at first glance perhaps, although it should be noted that Julian Glover became the only Star Wars film actor who showed his face on screen that had not one, but two different figures made of his character, neither of which is called the character's name (excluding the Canadian vac-packed 'General Veers' mega-pricey MOC). That piece of trivia aside however, there are a surprising number of variants to be found on what many regard as a bit of a dull figure. There's short and long boots, fat and thin face, pink and pale face, long and short neck, rough and smooth tunic, bent and straight thumb (and it's not just the PBP that can be found with a bent thumb either) and various shades of brown hair.

Here's my eight, including a pair of oddities bought on eBay years ago which the owners decided to 'improve' with blue paint! I wouldn't bother including them here, but defaced though they are, they are actually different variants.

Lastly, there's also the world's most battered 30B Palitoy MOC! It's certainly seen better days, but it is still fully sealed :)

Julian 2 - 01 + 02.jpg

Julian 2 - 03.jpg

Julian 2 - 04.jpg

Julian 2 - 05.jpg

Julian 2 - 06.jpg

Julian 2 - 07.jpg

Julian 2 - 08.jpg

Julian 2 - 09.jpg

Julian 2 - 10.jpg

Julian 2 - 11.jpg

I agree there is so many variants to hunt for the imperial commander and you have a great army of some cool variants. I also love that Palitoy moc, love the palitoy logo. Thanks mate for sharing them all.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Finally I got time to take all this pictures of my imperial commander collection. Between my commanders there are 5 PBP Imperial Commanders .
I have 2 moc and some cardbacks, many of them with danish stickers on them :D

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
and the last of my cardbacks

31.JPG

Now THAT'S an army! Another tremendous collection of figures, Lars. I love your Imperial Commanders and your MOCs and cardbacks too. As always, thank you for sharing them with the rest of us :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Wow dude that's a lot of IC. You must really love him. Love the card back with the massive 1/2 price offer (assuming it's Danish?)

Yes I think he is a cool figure, I must admit that I think most of the imperial figures is really cool, except imperial dignitary :lol:

Yes the 1/2 price offer is a danish sticker from the toy stores BR, they had 77 toy stores in denmark, they also had a lot of stores in sweden, norway, germany, finland and 1 on the Faroe Islands. Unfortunately they went bankruptcy last year, it was a huge shock for many danes. But the biggest danish supermarket company bought it, 26 stores survived in denmark the rest is closed, even the 2 where I bought most of my star wars toy in the 80s is closed now. But they still use the same name and logo so that is nice, maybe they will open more stores in the future.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
and the last of my cardbacks

31.JPG

Now THAT'S an army! Another tremendous collection of figures, Lars. I love your Imperial Commanders and your MOCs and cardbacks too. As always, thank you for sharing them with the rest of us :)

Thanks mate for the kinds words, yes I guess that is an army :lol: , but I am sure we have bigger armies on the forum, I hope some more will be shared in the thread :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom