Modern collection thread

grinchy

Sith Lord
There will be another one come along i'm sure, not sure what i'll add, got my eye on a sideshow Leia, not sure on the likeness on it though, see what happens

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
If you missed out on the carbon Mando; heres your chance. No idea on the quantity available but I dont think they will be around for long.

https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/E8437.html

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mando themed collection is gradually growing, still waiting on the baby and will add the carbon version soon. Still need to get myself Cara though, I really shouldn't of slept on that one, prioritised on the others that I thought would be a pain in the arse to get hold of (I wasnt wrong) but even Cara seems to be a bit thin on the ground for some reason......

Will commandeer a rogue one death trooper for the mando series themed shelf display 8)

Attachments

• IMG_0275 (2).JPG
    IMG_0275 (2).JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,485
  • IMG_0276.JPG
    IMG_0276.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,472

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hmm, no idea why that last one was on its side but fixed. Cheers Grinchy, I still need to add a normal Boba but ill wait until they do the Empire version. Not going to pay silly money for the blue/red line bs one. Seriously tempted to try and do a few customs too at some point, but we shall see.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Pre-orders for the VC Mandalorian are back up if anyone's after one - https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/XE8086.html

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:
urrg, missed it :roll: :lol:

It's a link just for the pre-order (I thought I'd missed it at first as well), so you can still order it but it won't arrive for couple of months. I felt it was worth it for getting one at the right kind of price and I'm in no rush right now.

Ian

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
My son's started to put together a collection. Mostly modern, with a little vintage thrown in for good measure.
20200503_150949.jpg

20200503_150957.jpg

20200503_151003.jpg

20200503_151007.jpg

20200503_151010.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Nice to see your son following in your footsteps Andy. I tried that once with my son and gave him one of my shelf spaces for him to display some of his treasures. Once halloween came along I used the shelf space to make a horror themed display out of it and needless to say he never got his toys back in there :lol:

He does use his room now though to display his goodies and lego customs so it's all worked out (even though he's still got his eye on my cabinet :D ).

Great display and I'll look forward to seeing any updates.

Ian

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Palifan said:
Nice to see your son following in your footsteps Andy. I tried that once with my son and gave him one of my shelf spaces for him to display some of his treasures. Once halloween came along I used the shelf space to make a horror themed display out of it and needless to say he never got his toys back in there :lol:

He does use his room now though to display his goodies and lego customs so it's all worked out (even though he's still got his eye on my cabinet :D ).

Great display and I'll look forward to seeing any updates.

Ian

Yeah, he's really into it and is becoming more and more interested in vintage. Got some nice Action Force displays in his room as well 8)

Glad your son is continuing his displays, despite your attempted sabotage! :lol:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
OOOOOOOOO some interesting new releases being revealed, looking forward until we see some images, Cad Bane, ROTJ Luke Leia and Han as well as Darth Nihilus and a clone trooper LT for the gaming grates line (really hate GameStop and there shitty practices).

Cad Bane.......I hope we get a BS Fives too, these taking anyone elses fancy?

grinchy

Sith Lord
Just got on this fett, a preorder from staraction figures, definitely a better price than ebays 40 to 50 quid preorder price!
think this is going to be a popular one
Shiny!
Q7ogc91l.jpg

u0kZZghl.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
OOooo maybe mine is on his way then, little yoda should be here later too :p

Ooops, read that wrong. Some time this month with any luck, so cant be far off. The child arrived this morning, cute little bugger that kept me waiting since late last year. :lol:

grinchy

Sith Lord
Got my child this morning, came in a massive box from star action figures, surprised how tiny it is, heres a pic, palpy for scale
6GLLd7nl.jpg

also got this hoth set from a friend downsizing his collection
RkwFi64l.jpg

ZzL1H96l.jpg

GgZfmDYl.jpg

Also snagged this Luke, not the best likeness in the world but it'll do
De9hZ7el.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Honestly id want both Luke and Han on tauntauns :lol:

I have tried on a number of occasions to try and pick up the old ones but no such luck, and im trying to hold back from paying stupid money as you just know Hasbro will re release them. Well you'd of thought so..... :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom