SWTOTW, Week 17, 2020 Side Gunner Vehicle

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Side Gunner Vehicle:

Droids.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Think we may struggle with this one, surely someone has a picture or something. :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Unfortunately I can't help with this one as I don't collect Droids items. However, I too hope some other members might have an example they'd be willing to share. If so, please post away! :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I can help with this one, I have had it for so many years, so I do not even remember when I bought it, only that I bought it in the good old days between 2001 and 2005 where everything was much cheaper. Enough about that, this old days will never come back, here is mine.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
I can help with this one, I have had it for so many years, so I do not even remember when I bought it, only that I bought it in the good old days between 2001 and 2005 where everything was much cheaper. Enough about that, this old days will never come back, here is mine.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Ah Lars, good man! I should have guessed that you'd come to the rescue! :lol:

Very well done for having one of these, and a very nice unused one too by the looks of things. I'm glad this thread will have at least one example posted to it, but let's hope we manage to find a few more too. I know it makes me sound a bit greedy, but the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks for sharing yours :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Very well done for having one of these, and a very nice unused one too by the looks of things. I'm glad this thread will have at least one example posted to it, but let's hope we manage to find a few more too. I know it makes me sound a bit greedy, but the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks for sharing yours :)

I am glad that you like it and that I could help with this one, I also hope that we will see more. I would for sure love to see the glasslite box since that one is much more cool than the kenner box 8) Yes it is a unused one that I have, they did not cost much a long time ago, as I remember it they cost nearly the same as a used one in a box.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Not really bothered by the Droids line but that is a cracking example Lars and you have the planetary map too. Sweet

Thanks mate for the kind words, yes I have the planetary map, nothing has changed since I bought the box, I bought it like it is now. I think it
is complete I can't see anything missing :D

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
[/quote]

Very well done for having one of these, and a very nice unused one too by the looks of things. I'm glad this thread will have at le

I am glad that you like it and that I could help with this one, I also hope that we will see more. I would for sure love to see the glasslite box since that one is much more cool than the kenner box 8) Yes it is a unused one that I have, they did not cost much a long time ago, as I remember it they cost nearly the same as a used one in a box.
[/quote]

Here is a glasslite one. The box was knackered when I got it but managed to spruce it up a bit

Attachments

• IMG_20200429_222442.jpg
    IMG_20200429_222442.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,143

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Here is a glasslite one. The box was knackered when I got it but managed to spruce it up a bit

Wow thanks for sharing a glasslite box :shock: I did not know it was the top of the box that had a cool picture. Looks like the packing is totally different from the kenner. How does it look on the other sides ? please share more pictures mate :wink:

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

Wow thanks for sharing a glasslite box :shock: I did not know it was the top of the box that had a cool picture. Looks like the packing is totally different from the kenner. How does it look on the other sides ? please share more pictures mate :wink:

I think that most glasslite boxes are this 2 piece style but not sure as it's the only one I have. Nice condition ones of these seem to be quite pricey but I managed to give this box a bit of rehabilitation and it's come out not bad. No instructions unfortunately.

Attachments

• IMG_20200430_230103.jpg
    IMG_20200430_230103.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,108
  • IMG_20200430_230040.jpg
    IMG_20200430_230040.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,107
  • IMG_20200430_225947.jpg
    IMG_20200430_225947.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 1,107
  • IMG_20200430_225933.jpg
    IMG_20200430_225933.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,113
  • IMG_20200430_225927.jpg
    IMG_20200430_225927.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 1,107
  • IMG_20200430_225921.jpg
    IMG_20200430_225921.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,113
  • IMG_20200430_225914.jpg
    IMG_20200430_225914.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,104

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

I think that most glasslite boxes are this 2 piece style but not sure as it's the only one I have. Nice condition ones of these seem to be quite pricey but I managed to give this box a bit of rehabilitation and it's come out not bad. No instructions unfortunately.

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

Wow thanks mate for sharing it, looks like it is packed like the tie fighters and the x-wing from glasslite, very cool. Thanks for all the pictures mate 8)

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:

Wow thanks mate for sharing it, looks like it is packed like the tie fighters and the x-wing from glasslite, very cool. Thanks for all the pictures mate 8)

Are the pictures upside down again?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

They aren't for me in your first post, but they are upside down in your second.

Jeremy

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

yes mate they are upside down again :wink:

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:

yes mate they are upside down again :wink:

Looking at the post on my phone they appear upside down but looking at it on my laptop they appear the right way up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom