Palitoy 1st 12 released COO guide

walkie

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Palifan said:
Pomse2001 said:
Ian can you please share a good picture of the blaster so we can see the blaster variant ?

Unfortunately the Luke X-Wing figure was the only one from this lot that didn't come with his original weapon. I do have my other reseal of this figure as well as loose ones but it's impossible for me to know for sure if any of them actually came with the figure even though they are all vintage, original weapons that are correct for this figure (based on the information that's out there).

Sorry to say that but let me know if you still want a picture any way.

Ian

Hi ian, thanks for getting back to me :D No problem I only wanted pictures if he came with his original weapon. Again thanks for all the info :D

The LXW is also the same factory as the first 12, so going off that the correct sculpt for the smuggler blaster would be the same as han's ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
walkie said:
Pomse2001 said:
Palifan said:
Unfortunately the Luke X-Wing figure was the only one from this lot that didn't come with his original weapon. I do have my other reseal of this figure as well as loose ones but it's impossible for me to know for sure if any of them actually came with the figure even though they are all vintage, original weapons that are correct for this figure (based on the information that's out there).

Sorry to say that but let me know if you still want a picture any way.

Ian

Hi ian, thanks for getting back to me :D No problem I only wanted pictures if he came with his original weapon. Again thanks for all the info :D

The LXW is also the same factory as the first 12, so going off that the correct sculpt for the smuggler blaster would be the same as han's ;)

Wow, thanks mate for that info :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom