SWTOTW, Week 18, 2020 Warok

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok I do not have any moc yet, but I hope that I will get a tri-logo moc for my collection in the future.

Here are my 5 figures

01.JPG

My Coin

09.jpg

10.jpg

and my cardbacks

1. tri-logo with danish price sticker

02.JPG

2. tri-logo with another danish price sticker

03.JPG

3. tri-logo with another danish price sticker :lol:

04.JPG

4. tri-logo with a clipper sticker on the back

05.JPG

06.JPG

5. tri-logo with cut bubble.

07.JPG

6. potf cardback

08.JPG

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Ok I do not have any moc yet, but I hope that I will get a tri-logo moc for my collection in the future.

Here are my 5 figures

01.JPG

My Coin

09.jpg

10.jpg

and my cardbacks

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

6. potf cardback

08.JPG

Nice collection, Lars. Are all 5 loose Warok figures the same variant, or are any of them different from one another?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

Here are my 5 figures

01.JPG

My Coin

09.jpg

10.jpg

and my cardbacks

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

6. potf cardback

08.JPG

Nice collection, Lars. Are all 5 loose Warok figures the same variant, or are any of them different from one another?

Thanks :D 4 different no coo and 2 different quiver, maybe it is a production error I am not sure about that yet, but the front arrow if different on one of them.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Lars can I highlight or explain any differences please. POTF is something I know little about and I guess because they're all no coo just assume there's one variant, but I'm sure it's likely they may have been made by different factories like the other lines.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Lars can I highlight or explain any differences please. POTF is something I know little about and I guess because they're all no coo just assume there's one variant, but I'm sure it's likely they may have been made by different factories like the other lines.

I only know about what I found from research when I have bought lots and got some potf figures to compare with the ones I have. On most POTF figures there is no coo differences, some have paint differences and others mold differences. I do not know which factories that made them. But I am sure that they were made on more than one factory. Some was made in mexico, this ones we call lili ledy put also potf figures.

I did some work years ago on warok and I have not found any more info since I did the last update in 2018 see link https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24173&p=327989#p327966

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

I only know about what I found from research when I have bought lots and got some potf figures to compare with the ones I have. On most POTF figures there is no coo differences, some have paint differences and others mold differences. I do not know which factories that made them. But I am sure that they were made on more than one factory. Some was made in mexico, this ones we call lili ledy put also potf figures.

I did some work years ago on warok and I have not found any more info since I did the last update in 2018 see link https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24173&p=327989#p327966

Thanks for that, Lars. So apart from the COO position on the figures, and possibly also the quiver mould being slightly different with respect to the front arrow, are there any other mould or paint differences on Warok that you know of? In other words, are there any variants of Warok that are visually different from one another?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

Thanks for that, Lars. So apart from the COO position on the figures, and possibly also the quiver mould being slightly different with respect to the front arrow, are there any other mould or paint differences on Warok that you know of? In other words, are there any variants of Warok that are visually different from one another?

No I have not found anything else yet, sorry. But sometimes when you take another look at some figures then you sometimes get lucky to notice more things that you did not see the last time. But I don't think there is more differences to find on warok :?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

No I have not found anything else yet, sorry. But sometimes when you take another look at some figures then you sometimes get lucky to notice more things that you did not see the last time. But I don't think there is more differences to find on warok :?

OK, thank you. In that case there's no need for me to hunt down any more Waroks then! :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

OK, thank you. In that case there's no need for me to hunt down any more Waroks then! :lol:

You can build an army of them and if you do not have the ewok village then you could also buy one of them and make a huge endor diorame with a lot of warok figures :D :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom