Latest Modern Acquisitions

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:
Very nice indeed Stuart, I did see one on Kapow toys a few weeks back but it had sold whilst I was dillydallying about thinking. :lol: What are your thoughts? I must admit, I do like the slightly more refined armour on the ROTJ storm troopers.

I really like it mate, was a spare of the moment purchase but really been enjoying him since got him set up.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Sundancer Squadron said:
Very nice indeed Stuart, I did see one on Kapow toys a few weeks back but it had sold whilst I was dillydallying about thinking. :lol: What are your thoughts? I must admit, I do like the slightly more refined armour on the ROTJ storm troopers.

I really like it mate, was a spare of the moment purchase but really been enjoying him since got him set up.

It looks amazing Stu. I've pre-ordered the HT Remnant Stormtrooper from The Mandalorian. A slippery slope...

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Really nice stormtrooper Stuart, the Mandalorian stormie also looks amazing in the pics quite like the scout trooper aswell.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I do like those Scarif troopers, I should nab a couple whilst they are still available at reasonable prices. As for Hot Toys, pre ordered mando in Beskar delux set, id like to get the incinerator and heavy mando as well.

Going to be killer though with clone wars stuff coming too......... Rex and Cody ordered. :? :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
This arrived today and I'm over the moon, these are hard to come by, try and find another one...
I only have Bossk and Leia Boussh left now to completely finish my Italian Green POTF2 run.
Can anyone help? 🤞

Attachments

• AD71D0A1-9ADE-4D75-B241-5F74964DD6A0.jpeg
    AD71D0A1-9ADE-4D75-B241-5F74964DD6A0.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,091

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Mini99 said:
I only have Bossk and Leia Boussh left now to completely finish my Italian Green POTF2 run.
Can anyone help? 🤞

I have Bossk, but sorry he won't be going anywhere soon, took me forever to find him.

Attachments

• IMG_2135.JPG
    IMG_2135.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,085

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Gorneesh said:
Mini99 said:
Can anyone help? 🤞

I have Bossk, but sorry he won't be going anywhere soon, took me forever to find him.

Thanks for sharing your Bossk.
What really anoys me is I passed on one last year and put someone elso on to it as I wasn't collecting green csrds then only the Italian red ones...
The hunt goes on...but if you do have a change of heart please let me know.😀
Do you have a Leia?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
This arrived today and I'm over the moon, these are hard to come by, try and find another one...
Can anyone help? 🤞

Congratulations on picking that up, Nick! Your collection moves ever nearer to completion.

Best of luck tracking down the remaining MOCs.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Love the Bossk and Solo, how much do they go for?

Thanks, these are great fun to collect as they are "affordable" but can be tricky to find.
Of course I don't know what Gorneesh paid for his Bossk , but my Han Endor was too much, but I had to have him! :lol:
They have become very hard to find and if you do find them can be at silly prices.
There's a Bossk and Leia Boussh on eBay Canada with a starting price over £60...
They normally are around the £35 - £40 if the seller knows his stuff, the hope is to find one that doesn't... :wink:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
theforceuk said:
Love the Bossk and Solo, how much do they go for?

Thanks, these are great fun to collect as they are "affordable" but can be tricky to find.
Of course I don't know what @Gorneesh paid for his Bossk , but my Han Endor was too much, but I had to have him! :lol:
They have become very hard to find and if you do find them can be at silly prices.
There's a Bossk and Leia Boussh on eBay Canada with a starting price over £60...
They normally are around the £35 - £40 if the seller knows his stuff, the hope is to find one that doesn't... :wink:

Thanks, interesting that they are starting to creap up in price, or have they always been this much? Thanks again and have fun finding the others.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Nice Gig pick up Mini99, I saw those ones on eBay Canada, actually tempted to pull the trigger on the Bossk.

You got any images of your red card run of them?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Nice Gig pick up @Mini99, I saw those ones on eBay Canada, actually tempted to pull the trigger on the Bossk.

You got any images of your red card run of them?

Here you go Stu.
As you know most of these are reasonably easy to pick up compared to the Green Italian cards, with the exception of Fett and the Stormtrooper.
I haven't bothered with the long tray short sabre varients, I am happy with an example on the best condition card I could find.
Hows your run coming on now a days?
D1C4BF68-1607-4403-A875-4A7A62283713.jpeg

ABB7A88E-ED6B-4EA4-83C6-B2EEF2474CF0.jpeg

2047FD4F-BA72-4424-9F48-70E13994877B.jpeg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
A massive massive thank you to Monkey roo for these, now I better order some more cases you sir are a legend.

IMG_0913 (2).JPG

Also from SAF, I finally picked up the three pack as its the only way to get the two droids. Oh and a sneaky vintage Luke arrived the other day.

IMG_0908 (2).JPG

In the process of redoing the shelving and about to order some units for extra usable display space. Bit limited in this spare room but it will do for now 8)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:
A massive massive thank you to Monkey roo for these, now I better order some more cases you sir are a legend.

IMG_0913 (2).JPG

Also from SAF, I finally picked up the three pack as its the only way to get the two droids. Oh and a sneaky vintage Luke arrived the other day.

IMG_0908 (2).JPG

In the process of redoing the shelving and about to order some units for extra usable display space. Bit limited in this spare room but it will do for now 8)

Some great new additions to your collection, everything looks fantastic and even though the 3.75 figures are not being that well severed any more at least there's still quality to be had. love the Luke X-Wing as well.

Ian

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I think whilst we believe that we will see a heavily reduced amount of VC line, I do wonder if Hasbro are keeping a ton of stuff under their hat. It does need support though for sure. I collect the VC for the artwork mainly, and mostly my favourite characters and the 6inch BS range for the figures themselves. I'm slightly spoilt now with the box rework, and the rather nice carded 6inch stuff. Ill only have a few of those though as they are hard to display and protect, im waiting on some acrylic cases to come into stock for them.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Baby Yoda black series arrived today, anyone else get one?
To be honest, I am very underwhelmed...

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yep he landed this morning, small little thing. I like him to be honest but I know what you mean. I honestly think there was some sort of issue with getting these out right at the start, of the Mando' series going live. That or he should of been a pack in with mando' himself yet somehow missed the boat and didnt get put in for some reason or another. No number on the side of the box though, was he initially meant as an exclusive for a store?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
For him to come packaged with Mando would have so much more sense than this.
I like him, but don't love him...if you follow?

Latest posts

Top Bottom