latest Black Series up for Pre-Order

Palifan

Sith Lord
I thought I would send this link that Zavvi just sent me for the latest Black Series figures in case anyone's after a Mand or Rebels figure. I've found that Zavvi do take their sweet time to get things off to you but they have always come through in the end and the shipping is always cheap.

https://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?search=+black+series+star+wars+&pageNumber=1&sortOrder=releaseDate

Ian

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Palifan said:
I thought I would send this link that Zavvi just sent me for the latest Black Series figures in case anyone's after a Mand or Rebels figure. I've found that Zavvi do take their sweet time to get things off to you but they have always come through in the end and the shipping is always cheap.

https://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?search=+black+series+star+wars+&pageNumber=1&sortOrder=releaseDate

Ian
What do you think of the new packaging?
I think it's so much better than the old style.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I kind of liked the old red and black bot it got a bit tiresome and bland, some of the later ones like the 40th anniversary with silver rails looked good as did the colour changes for some started to liven it up a little. The new packaging though does look nice, going to miss the Gregory Titus artwork though...

I ordered a full set of rebels, mando and the trooper oh and a couple of the Camino clone troopers. I think they should of held off doing Bly and released him with the new packaging, would of sat nicely with the inevitable re-release of Cody and the other Clone Wars stuff.

Glad to finally be able to get Ahsoka though, I bet the scalpers are pissed. No Thrawn though? I got one but id of thought they would of done a new one maybe with Rebels Rex and company...Hint hint Hasbro.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Palifan said:

Ian
What do you think of the new packaging?
I think it's so much better than the old style.

This new packaging does look better to me than the old style which I always thought looked a bit flat. I must admit that I don't really go in for this 6" line although I did get the Vintage Style 40th anniversary ones purely for the packaging. The only other one I have is the Prototype Boba Fett armour which was going cheap when I used to live in the US. I have gone for a Mando though as he looks fantastic but it might end up being an Xmas present for my son this year. I ordered the 3.75" Vintage Collection Mando the other day for myself so it's probably best to share the SW love :D

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom