SWTOTW, Week 22, 2020 Biker Scout

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:
Hers my little army of Biker Scouts, Kenner 65A and 77A. Taiwan army except for front one which is Hong Kong and my childhood card back and figure with local toy shop price sticker. I had a pleasant surprise this morning as I didn't realise how many Biker Scouts I actually had hidden in the AT-AT. Cool figure and winner of the Forum Figure of the year back in 2017 I think?

image.jpg

Wow thanks for sharing your collection. 2 moc and childhood cardback with figure, great to see you still have your childhood biker scout and tri-logo cardback :wink: and congratulations with finding more biker scouts in your at-at. Normally I would say now I would also look in my at-at walkers to see if there is any figures in them :lol: but I have searched all my vehicles for figures and weapons years ago after I found a yoda cane in a rebel transporter that I bought from a childhood lot in denmark :lol

Nice that you found a Yoda cane, I found a B-Wing blaster in my B-Wing a phew years back. I sold a lot of figures for a friend last year and I kept all the army builders as payment and stuffed them in the AT-AT, forgot how many Biker Scouts he had. :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:
Hers my little army of Biker Scouts, Kenner 65A and 77A. Taiwan army except for front one which is Hong Kong and my childhood card back and figure with local toy shop price sticker. I had a pleasant surprise this morning as I didn't realise how many Biker Scouts I actually had hidden in the AT-AT. Cool figure and winner of the Forum Figure of the year back in 2017 I think?

image.jpg

Wow thanks for sharing your collection. 2 moc and childhood cardback with figure, great to see you still have your childhood biker scout and tri-logo cardback :wink: and congratulations with finding more biker scouts in your at-at. Normally I would say now I would also look in my at-at walkers to see if there is any figures in them :lol: but I have searched all my vehicles for figures and weapons years ago after I found a yoda cane in a rebel transporter that I bought from a childhood lot in denmark :lol

Nice that you found a Yoda cane, I found a B-Wing blaster in my B-Wing a phew years back. I sold a lot of figures for a friend last year and I kept all the army builders as payment and stuffed them in the AT-AT, forgot how many Biker Scouts he had. :lol:

Sounds like a good deal 8) Cool to find a B-Wing blaster, I could for sure use more than one :lol:

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Lili Ledy & Kenner

14357815048_81535627b3_c.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Lili Ledy & Kenner

Wow 2 mint figures, thanks for sharing them. Have you had problems with lili ledy blaster in the hand on a lili ledy biker scout ? I once placed such a gun in the hand on a lili ledy biker scout and the black paint on the hand fell off :shock: :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom