Limited Space Collections

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Joss said:
It defiantly needs some sort of lighting it's a bit of a dark corner of the house.

Yes but it's better than being stuck in the loft or the back of a wardrobe. :)

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Joss said:
Although not quite finished and no lighting as yet, seemed the best use of an odd space. Sadly does not hold the whole set.

Looking good, nice use of space 😎😎

Joss

Padawan
I guess like most collectors, my collection sits neatly in sealed boxs in a loft, hidden from the dangers of sun light and 1 year olds, it could be considered a sad end maybe for what was once my beloved go to toy of my child hood . So it's nice to be able to get a few items on display.

Joss

Padawan
Lighting installed :D

Attachments

• 15919112137025342507408328189542.jpg
    15919112137025342507408328189542.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 915

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I hate wasting space irrespective of how much you have so the best option for me was wall vaults as they save space, display well and are secure:

Attachments

• 3E966262-C614-4D7F-B978-3CC7DC511876.jpeg
    3E966262-C614-4D7F-B978-3CC7DC511876.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 900

scooternick

Jedi Knight
Wreck-It Ralph said:
I hate wasting space irrespective of how much you have so the best option for me was wall vaults as they save space, display well and are secure:

Jesus! That's cranked the standard up a few notches. Nice work

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
scooternick said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

Jesus! That's cranked the standard up a few notches. Nice work

Thanks. It works well with MOC's and comics as they are relatively shallow, not sure whether it would work on larger boxed items because of the depth. I was planning on doing another wall vault in the room leading off this hallway as it doesn't take up any space rather it uses existing space i.e the wall. My partner disagrees as she says I am fragmenting my collection by putting it in different rooms to save space, she thinks I should convert a bedroom into a display area but then that means losing space rather than using existing so I am torn between the two!

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:

Remember seeing the build for this and thinking how impressive it looks, you still got the ticket booth at the end?

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Ruby2511 said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

Remember seeing the build for this and thinking how impressive it looks, you still got the ticket booth at the end?

Hi Russ

Yes I have still got it, still has Ted at the kiosk which needs to be changed to either a Jawa or Yoda just have not found the right one yet.

Attachments

• 49D4D19D-3B63-4A6D-87EC-95AF6D0095C9.jpeg
    49D4D19D-3B63-4A6D-87EC-95AF6D0095C9.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 506

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Ruby2511 said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

Hi Russ

Yes I have still got it, still has Ted at the kiosk which needs to be changed to either a Jawa or Yoda just have not found the right one yet.

Brilliant, love it 😎👍

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Ruby2511 said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Ruby2511 said:

Hi Russ

Brilliant, love it 😎👍

Thanks.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:

These are wicket, well dome on them. :shock:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Thanks, hope I can do more displays in the future as it makes such a difference being able to see your stuff.

Yes really does, it's very satisfying. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom