SWTOTW, Week 25, 2020 Security Scout Vehicle

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Security Scout Vehicle:

Security Scout Vehicle.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry, this is another one I cannot help with Lars. As you probably remember, I don't collect mini-rigs, but let's hope there are some nice examples out there on the forum that their owners are willing to share :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Sorry, this is another one I cannot help with Lars. As you probably remember, I don't collect mini-rigs, but let's hope there are some nice examples out there on the forum that their owners are willing to share :)

no problem mate, I have one. But I hope that i will not be the only one that can share one in this thread :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Ok here are some older pictures of my vehicle, complete with insert, box and instruction :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

A lovely example! Thanks for sharing and well done for having one. At least that means this thread won't be one of the very few with no example posted :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Not really a fan of the Security Scout or the POTF boxes per se but this is a great example Lars. Thanks for sharing.

Definitely not going to be able to add to this thread though.

Thanks mate for the kind words :D I like the potf boxes but I am also not a fan of the security scout vehicle :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Ok here are some older pictures of my vehicle, complete with insert, box and instruction :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

A lovely example! Thanks for sharing and well done for having one. At least that means this thread won't be one of the very few with no example posted :)

Thanks mate for the very kind words as always :D Yes my potf box collection is complete so I have them all :D I only think we have one thread with no examples yet :) I hope that I am not the only one that has one to share in the thread :lol:

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I'm also not really a fan of these but here's the blister pack potf version anyway

Attachments

• IMG_20200622_205657__01.jpg
    IMG_20200622_205657__01.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,010

Pomse2001

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
Pomse2001 said:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Wow thanks for sharing.

thanks mate for the kind words, I hope you can find the one you have so we can see it :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom