ESB AT AT mint in box Review

itfciain

Grand Master
hahah just had a re-read of this - can't believ it was over 2 years ago - that woman is bat **** crazy!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Haven't watched the video, but I read about repro stickers and lost interest. :roll:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I was on her Star Wars collecting FB group and even had her as a friend on FB for a short while - until I realised how utterly weird she was. Seriously, she was just nuts.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
swiss_1024.jpg

Opening an AT-AT is like making love to a beautiful woman. The rougher the box, the less you care...

Jason

Alas-1

Padawan
Forgive my ignorance but I've not read the whole thread...
But is this the same ****in nut job Karen who deleted me from her group for advertising a Blue Snag for sale - make me an offer quick she said. I had no idea it was her group so I called her out on it.
She took a picture of 1 side ONLY lol. the snag was a C7 as I'd seen it in her youtube video. The left boot was faded. IMO it was a £70-85 figure. She PMed me and said one more comment like that she would boot me.

She deleted me from the group needless to say...

But claimed that the snag in question wasn't the one in her video. And that she had 3 of them all different conditions etc.
****in weirdo.

I like this place. No filters, perfect for outing absolute pricks like her.

Joe

Grand Master
tundra9 said:
Sounds like her, I strongly suggest you read every page! :lol:

+1 I almost died laughing reading this back, it's a masterpiece :lol: (That ad for sex you found was fantastic :lol: )

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
MODS- Do we have an archive of the threads that had to be deleted?

Some of that **** was the best star wars stuff ever.

Joe

Grand Master
I looked into it when this was all happening Grant and sadly no :( Edd said that once they are deleted they are gone forever.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom