Modern wanted thread

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Hi all
Want to buy a loose and complete or carded Obi Wan Mission series figure please.
Thanks

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Having another sniff at the last few EP1 things i want:

Naboo Royal Starship Blockade Cruiser/Playset
Fambaa With Shield Generator

Seen a nice Fambaa from the US at a good price so might hop on that, but there is no way on earth i am paying Ebay money for a Starship: why on earth are they more than a Vintage Falcon.... Also, if anyone has a vintage Falcon quite interested in one as well.

Tar
matt

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ill keep my eye open for you, and what the actual **** is with those prices I dont get it. Sometimes I honestly feel what we see on ebay is a bunch of dealers artificially inflating the prices of items they have a lot of, hoping to hook some newbies.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Totally.
I get the Fambaa being around 100+ given it was an FAO exclusive and even then it never sold so is quite a rare 'figure', the shipping from the US is a pain and the import duty will suck.

But the Royal Starship... Come on. I remember Forbidden Planet selling them for 30 a pop and even then they sat on the shelves (I had 2 back in the day) - i mean seriously who love EP1 that much to make it a 500 set.... It is a nice set, but there is no universe it should cost more that 100/150 surely?

Anyway. pondering the Fambaa as i suspect US is the only way to go there, but hopefully someone has a ship looking for a home.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Very nice, must admit the Famba is a big beastie and is often relatively highly priced, the star fighter though just no. It was only last year that I picked one up on ebay for £70 for a sealed boxed one, seen plenty at shows for around the same price.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Well, if you come across one please grab one for me.

The fambaa is a beast (No Pun intended). I remember a friend of mine grabbed one for me back in the day when FAO went into liquidation and the NY store had a fire sale. It was so big he was forced to take it on the plane as hand luggage and was not happy.

Can't remember what I sold it for back in 2011 when I got rid of my modern collection, but it wasn't 130 that's for sure.

chiffy

Sith Lord
I have a fambaa, was on my grail list for years. Paid around £100 for it a few years ago but i would imagine £150 at least would be the going rate, especially if you can get 1 with no dings on the display plastic

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Evening all, I'm after a few figures to round off my imperial commanders, oh and Mr Palpatine needs to be added.

Emperor Palpatine
General Veers
Admiral Piett
AT-AT driver

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Does anyone have an old loose power of the force Dewback? The big 12inch version. Loose and no trooper needed.

This one
review_dewback_5.jpg

Slayer2k16

Youngling
Hi,

Just started a vintage collection and am looking for some figures i only have around ten so far.
Not wanting to pay some of the ridiculous eBay prices as i've bought some figures through the forum for a good price and the cheap bundle from Star Action Figures to start me off.
The figures i'm really after i don't think are rare or hard to find but would rather by from forum members as i would like them to be mint carded figures.
I'm after,
Supreme Leader Snoke
K2SO
Jyn Erso
Luke Skywalker (Crait)
Assault Tank Driver
Death Trooper
Knight of Ren
Zorri Bliss

If any one can help or you have any doubles you'd be happy parting with i'd happily consider them.
Thanks

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Hi
Anyone thinking of selling a potf x wing or tfa x wing?
Can be boxed or loose but good condition and working order.
Thanks

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Don't suppose anyone has a black series Admiral Piett by any chance? I don't mind opened, rounding out my imperial line up. Could do with the odd tie fighter pilot as well.

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Hi all
Anyone have any carded/boxed 3.75 rebels figures for sale please?
We have the 5th brother inquisitor and a phantom on the way.
Thanks Scott

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
My lad is after a loose SOTE Dash Rendar outrider & loose SOTE ( or the same release version POTF) slave one any ideas, anyone got them spare?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom