Modern collection thread

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Tried not to get into collecting black series but couldn't resist these, also a few Mandalorian figures as well.

50023365888_8f6fd8b9e5_b.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Very nice indeed, I should really pick them up at some point but I kind of wished they had been released in the same time period and kept the same packaging, fine if you want them open though.

Bossk has got to be my favourite, hope we get some mando' tv series Trandoshans too.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Tried not to get into collecting black series but couldn't resist these, also a few Mandalorian figures as well.

50023365888_8f6fd8b9e5_b.jpg

Looks like you completely failed with not getting into Black Series :lol:

I can see why you folded though and those bounty hunters look amazing all in a line like that, fantastic run and I can see why you've also picked up some on the Mando ones as well. It might end up being a slippery slope for you with these figures but i think it's more than worth while once they're up on display.

Ian

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
They look fantastic open together but I must echo Sundancer Squadron that as a collector that doesn't open items they should have been released in the same packaging.
Dr_Ball_MD they do tend to multiply, you get one and the next time you look there's loads in your collection.😀

grinchy

Sith Lord
Bought another few figures, loving the vintage style packaging
first up the rebel hoth soldier
tYwdfYkl.jpg

you can get a couple of different looks with this one, they include another faceplate in the backpack
51ftZ8Xl.jpg

h73htTVl.jpg

d3qa3Yil.jpg

11nLCkSl.jpg

Also bought Lando and R2
xKsC4zIl.jpg

qRdgQu6l.jpg

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've tried to stop picking up BS figures with limited success. I wasn't too fussed regarding the Amazon exclusives, but lo and behold, I've ordered them :roll:

grinchy

Sith Lord
its a slippery slope collecting black series, you buy a couple then suddenly your surrounded by the bloomin things :D
Had to get this double pack, looks great, i've included a few pics of what it looks like released from its plastic prison
lMefoAul.jpg

OiN53jll.jpg

CQNCBZll.jpg

i bet this pose is next to impossible to do
oJnMNpDl.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Got another couple of additions coming in, this elite series Luke and Han stormtrooper set i missed out on when they were first released, just won on ebay, pleased with it
xiPxpbzl.jpg

also got a couple of Rey items in, first up the titanium series Rey, didn't pay a lot for this, definately not worth the twenty they were originally retailed at, i paid £8.40 shipped, happy with that, i have the Finn from this set already, just need Kylo and phasma to complete the set
KJKGqPkl.jpg

Finally Rey Jedi training on Crait, got this loose, a nice set
FJzWy1Hl.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Very nice pick ups Grinchy, must admit That Luke looks nicer than the 6inch version sadly.

Mr Fett arrived today, opening the box had me really concerned finding just the moc and a bit of scrunched up brown paper for a bit of padding and nothing else to prevent it from rattling about. These are really easily damaged but thankfully it survived still I wasn't best pleased. It wasn't from Star Action Figures though but from someone else I always recommend to people, maybe im just being unfair?....

Oddly enough, apart from the white version released long ago. This is the first 6inch Fett I have got, as I missed the original as well as the archive line version. I'm sure its the same though, whilst I still think they should of updated him and given him pinless joints he is still nice and worth picking up.

IMG_1057 (2).JPG

And hmmmm
IMG_1058[1].JPG

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great pickup there mate, i missed out on the fett, got the carbonised one on preorder so thats something, the packaging there seems a bit naff, should have had a layer of bubblewrap to

grinchy

Sith Lord
Got this on the way, loved the design of this droid, on a bit of an empire roll lately, got a fair few items from the latest waves
bxr2b6Ul.jpg

qs471wZl.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Top marks for that one, an almost iconic little fella. Whilst I feel the Disney store exlusive (I missed out on that one) does have a better shape to the top half of his body, I still think hes a really good offering and probably the biggest droid to ever be released.

I get the feeling its going to be a rather sought after piece in the future.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sundancer Squadron said:
Top marks for that one, an almost iconic little fella. Whilst I feel the Disney store exlusive (I missed out on that one) does have a better shape to the top half of his body, I still think hes a really good offering and probably the biggest droid to ever be released.

I get the feeling its going to be a rather sought after piece in the future.

I agree, this is a great "figure" and so very nearly went for it, but space is starting to get filled very quickly and I have to draw the line sometime. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom