James Martin / Waltham Wookiee

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's really sad to hear as I remembered meeting him at the last FF and enjoyed seeing his posts on here. I can't say that I knew him really but he always came across as a very decent person and it's a sad loss for us on here as well as all of his family and friends.

RIP James :cry:

Ian

momike

Jedi Master
Met James at echo live once when he was selling his tri logo carded and spoke to him briefly and thought him to be a really sound lad.....rip james

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Very sad to hear, I didn't know James personally, but he was obviously a well regarded guy so sad to hear of a passing way too young.

My heart goes out to family and friends, rest in peace James

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just like to add my condolences as well. I didn't know James either but saw him at various Farthest Froms. Incredibly sad news...

Joe

Grand Master
Really sad news to see today. I spoke to James on and off for years, we used to talk about Trilogos and he put together an incredible collection. Had the pleasure of meeting him at Farthest from and Celebration. Always had a smile, genuine big kid who gave more to collecting than most. Still drink out of my SWF mug daily, not sure whether to retire it out of respect or keep using it now :(

I know some of the SWF guys were extremely close to James. Nick, Ben, Rich, Simon, Jason, Jez, Grant, Simon, Dave, Pete, Stu - I'm so very sorry, my sincere condolences to you all x

RIP James, I'm so sorry I never managed to find you any Action Force comic art last year when we last spoke :(

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Man that sucks, sad to hear this :( James was a great guy. Didn't know him well but remember having a beer and chatting with him at FF's and Celebration. He had a superb collection and was very knowledgeable. I knew he was ill but thought he'd beaten it. Real sorry to all his good friends on here. RIP x

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Very sad news about James , I have known him for over 5 years , a straight talking guy , we meet up a few times and discussed Palitoy and Chewbacca , spend the day at Celebration .

He bought me this for Christmas a couple of years ago for the SWFUK Secret Santa

James RIP buddy

7C68B222-E42F-4BB5-A191-4625975650F6.jpeg

sith-smith

Grand Master
Very sad news. He was a regular at Farthest From and it was always a pleasure stopping to have a chat with him at every show.

He will most definitely be sorely missed. :cry:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Such a sad,sad loss. Something like this puts everything into perspective. :cry:

RIP James - The Waltham Wookie.

itfciain

Grand Master
I have both the mug and the tool that James made - I remember taking it back through customs in my hand luggage and the chap that inspected my bag just gave me a weird look when he pulled it out - I guess he thought I was too much of a nerd to do any damage with it

Very sad to hear about James - he had been fighting a good fight and for this to happen to someone so young is a tragedy - he will be deeply missed

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Sorry for being so late on this, James was a great guy and a real asset to our community. I was fortunate to know him and I will miss him greatly. I have one MOC left that I got from him which I hope to keep for a long long time.

RIP James.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Only seeing this now. I didn't know James but going by what people have said above he was a great guy. Horrible to see anyone go so young. RIP

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Very sad to read through this thread, all the fellow collectors that new him speaks for itself. Although I never spoke to him in any way I remember seeing his Chewbacca focus. Sorry for all you guys who have lost a friend, RIP James.

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Not been on for a long while...rest in peace mate.. as I write this I'm having a cup of coffee in my Swfuk mug. It will be treasured more so.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom