• X-Wing Fighter

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Rebel Transport Vehicle

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Last year the Rebel Transport Vehicle was knocked out in the first round againt the Imperial Shuttle Vehicle, but can it beat the X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound in 2020 and go to the 2nd round ?

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound was also knocked out in the first round last year against the Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle. So one of them will go to the 2nd round this year or both if it is a draw :D

Choose one Vehicle from the list

The winner will go to next round.

Voting Closes 17.35 on 23rd July.

Let the Vote Begin

Rebel Transport Vehicle.jpg

X-Wing Fighter.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
2 fantastic vehicles and it is hard to choose which one is the best. But looking at it with the eyes of a kid I would say Rebel Transport Vehicle, it is big, you can open it, there is a lot of room in it for troops and cannons that can shoot. So I vote for the Rebel Transport Vehicle :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
omg I have made a little error I have forgot to write it is the X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound that we can vote for, but I have writen it in the first post but not in the voting field sorry about that, but I guess all of you can see which vehicle there is on the picture :oops:

The X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound have now got more votes than it got in 2019 :shock: will it win and go all the way to the final :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks guys for all the votes :D X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound is the winner and will go to the next round

Latest posts

Top Bottom