SWTOTW, Week 29, 2020 Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight Outfit)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Luke Jedi is cool. The HK blue Lightsaber and Taiwan Molded Face with snap cape are two of my favourite variants. A Unitoys Made in Hong Kong version is high on my variant wishlist but this is so hard to find especially in the UK.

L-R: Hong Kong (Smile Factory) with blue Lightsaber; No Coo (Smile Factory) with green Lightsaber; Taiwan with Molded Face and Snap Cape and green Lightsaber.

Plus my MOC. This is the first MOC I bought as an adult collector. Actually that's a lie I bought a Prune Face back in 2003 and a Logray when I started collecting again in 2017 but I didn't like them so moved them on so they don't count. Of the ones I intend to keep LJ was the 1st so technically its true honest :lol:

Wow 3 mint figures and a beautiful moc, even with the little damage on the back :wink: ok I believe you, it is your first :lol: my first moc as an adult collector is a anakin tri-logo with a danish price sticker and I still have it :lol: oh I did not know that you have collected before and started again :shock: so when do you started to collect the first time as an adult and why did you stop to collect ? :D
1997-2006; 2016-present day
Moved in with ex into small 1 bedroom flat in London. No space. Sold most of the boxed collection save 2-3 favourite items; kept best example of each loose 79 collection (78 as it turns out I sold off my Rebel Commander by mistake) :lol:

Wow I did not know that, I am glad that you are back collecting :D Cool that you have been collecting since 1997, I wish I had done that, because then I could have had more items in my collection, maybe some more items for my danish focus :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom