Latest Acquisitions

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Very nice Leia, Bruce! Need one of those myself.

Just FYI, those images only load if the user is logged in to Rebel Scum. Might be better to attach them to your post.

BruceW

Padawan
edd_jedi said:
Very nice Leia, Bruce! Need one of those myself.

Just FYI, those images only load if the user is logged in to Rebel Scum. Might be better to attach them to your post.

Oops! Thanks!
Fixed it!

poncho

Grand Master
chrisfnx said:
Some great items being picked up recently. I finally managed to get a dark brown hair Luke for a decent price. Quite difficult to find in ok condition

Indeed he is I paid £30 for mine about 4 years ago. And I thought that was expensive. Lovely variant. Sweet pickup man👌🔥

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
BruceW said:
After months of abstaining from making expensive purchases, this came across my path and I couldn't pass it up.
Been really wanting an example of this MOC for quite a while, a Palitoy 45 C Princess Leia Organa!

Pali45a.jpg
Pali45b.jpg

The card is slightly curved, with a small pinch on one corner of the bubble, other than that she looks great. I love seeing this figure on a ROTJ card with a CLEAR BUBBLE! She looks absolutely amazing to me.
Pop her in a GW Acrylic case and she looks even better!

Pali45cased.jpg

:D

Cheers to all!
Bruce

Wow! Wow!! & Wow!!!

Many congrats.

2stripes

Jedi Master
acrescape said:
MrGudz said:
A few new additions picked up over the last few months - apologies for the poor pictures - beautifully enhanced by some GW Acrylic.

D88774FC-4FC7-490F-8F77-9E20659E8A28.jpegAEA6B45A-89F5-423F-AC46-CF8DA969CDA9.jpeg7E4E0D93-07F9-4C59-B3F5-4D88C73BE18C.jpeg

Great additions. I agree on the cases. Class

Love the off the shoulder look she's got there. :D

I remember I was after a ROTJ MOC Leia for ages but she seems harder to find than on SW or ESB. You just never see her crop up on eBay on a ROTJ, at one point I had a couple of 12 backs but thats as rare as rocking horse ****.

Deffo in my top 3 wants and a lovely example.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well, it's only taken 6 and a bit years... So pleased!
6DF72BBB-C23B-49D9-8C25-38CFD37C85B2.jpeg

stormcab

Sith Lord
Lom said:
I don't often get the chance to add to the @@ Driver focus these days as I'm only really looking for one thing (and this wasn't it!), so it's nice when something new crops up. Thanks to Paul for the heads up

WowZER! And the 30 back too. Yes to both of those please haha. Sorry what is the one you are after?

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
stormcab said:
Lom said:
I don't often get the chance to add to the @@ Driver focus these days as I'm only really looking for one thing (and this wasn't it!), so it's nice when something new crops up. Thanks to Paul for the heads up

WowZER! And the 30 back too. Yes to both of those please haha. Sorry what is the one you are after?
Thanks - actually the 30 back was the one I was after - I've had a very good month collecting wise.

Bob_Acid

Padawan
Today's buys from a local shop, Snag's pistol looks repro but 3 nice figures!

Attachments

• IMG_20200729_153846_BURST001_COVER.jpg
    IMG_20200729_153846_BURST001_COVER.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 656

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bob_Acid said:

Congratulations, three great figures found in the wild.

This arrived from Clarkspie&chips .
I've been looking for a nice one for a while now and am chuffed to add this to my collection.
Cheers Scott.
Sorry about the poor photo.

Attachments

• F935C1F1-8D80-4C1E-AA77-F6AF18393CFC.jpeg
    F935C1F1-8D80-4C1E-AA77-F6AF18393CFC.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 623

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Bob_Acid said:

Congratulations, three great figures found in the wild.

This arrived from @Clarkspie&chips .
I've been looking for a nice one for a while now and am chuffed to add this to my collection.
Cheers Scott.
Sorry about the poor photo.

Nice pick up 👍😎

2stripes

Jedi Master
Been collecting again for about a month now and thought it worth showing where I'm at. I already owned all the MOC's apart from B Wing Pilot and the rather lovely Power Droid I received today off Scott (Clarkspie&chips), so they're both new.

All the rest are new additions, including the AT AT's feet just poking in from top of the frame. I also chucked the 6 beaters in to the shot that I'd bought for my little one (emperor is "evil lady" apparently, he's not having it that he's a bloke).

I initially bought a few loose graded as you can see but got a bit bored of them and quickly gravitated to loose with their original accessories (based on TIG anyway.. repro's are even more a pain in the ass than I remembered and anyone selling them using the fact "they even float" as a selling point should be done for counterfeiting, fraud and copyright in my opinion.. anyway I digress :D ).

I forgot how much this hobby can grip you its been a lot of fun getting back into it.

20200803_183335.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
2stripes said:
Been collecting again for about a month now and thought it worth showing where I'm at. I already owned all the MOC's apart from B Wing Pilot and the rather lovely Power Droid I received today off Scott (Clarkspie&chips), so they're both new.

All the rest are new additions, including the AT AT's feet just poking in from top of the frame. I also chucked the 6 beaters in to the shot that I'd bought for my little one (emperor is "evil lady" apparently, he's not having it that he's a bloke).

I initially bought a few loose graded as you can see but got a bit bored of them and quickly gravitated to loose with their original accessories (based on TIG anyway.. repro's are even more a pain in the ass than I remembered and anyone selling them using the fact "they even float" as a selling point should be done for counterfeiting, fraud and copyright in my opinion.. anyway I digress :D ).

I forgot how much this hobby can grip you its been a lot of fun getting back into it.

20200803_183335.jpg
Nice collection, your Gunner chair Luke is something else. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom