Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Tie Fighter

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

But only one winner will go to the semi final.

Voting Closes 21.20 on 16th August.

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle.jpg

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle.jpg

Tie Fighter.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
It is hot Pomse2001 but not as hot as some parts of the UK. I think the south west has been one of the coolest areas, not gone past late 20's where I am.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
It is hot @Pomse2001 but not as hot as some parts of the UK. I think the south west has been one of the coolest areas, not gone past late 20's where I am.

Here it has been the last 1½ week 30 degrees Celsius every day, that is to hot for me :(

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:
It is hot @Pomse2001 but not as hot as some parts of the UK. I think the south west has been one of the coolest areas, not gone past late 20's where I am.

Here it has been the last 1½ week 30 degrees Celsius every day, that is to hot for me :(

Yes it is to hot, but make the most of it while you can as once winter is here you will know about it!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

Yes it is to hot, but make the most of it while you can as once winter is here you will know about it!

Well if we get a winter, we did not have any winter last year in denmark, if we do not get any snow then it is not winter in my eyes. We did not get any snow last year, I was very surprised about that :( But sure I try to make the most of it :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom