Vectis mentioned on Daily Mail

UKS

Jedi Knight
I was chasing Rock Lords and Visionaires - and got just outbid on 90% of them. Hmmmph.

60 Quid plus fees per UK packaged Rock Lord is just too much I feel. Nearly 200 quid per Visionaires.

(I am glad I missed the auctions live as I would definitely have put higher bids in.)

As it is, I got three Visionaries - Which is *nice* but I went over the number that I wouldn't pay on eBay a few months ago!

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Andyh1976 said:
Still some high prices out there today. Interested to see if we keep going with the 2020 trend tomorrow.

Possibly, I've not looked closely but think today's had the better variety of items listed.
I hope all lots get paid for, it's different to bidding on ebay with t/c.

coomber75

Sith Lord
anyone have any ideas why greedo is so expensive on sw moc hes the last ive left to get :roll:

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
coomber75 said:
anyone have any ideas why greedo is so expensive on sw moc hes the last ive left to get :roll:

Not really. No.
You should have had that Greedo from C & T got it graded and possibly made a few £k in the process :shock: :lol:
Not much star wars going today but Mask an Transformers did very well £££

coomber75

Sith Lord
welshwookie said:
coomber75 said:

Not really. No.
You should have had that Greedo from C & T got it graded and possibly made a few £k in the process :shock: :lol:
Not much star wars going today but Mask an Transformers did very well £££

:lol: yep i missed a trick on that... will kerp scouring was hoping to pick one up for 4-500 but seems like thats an unlikely option :roll:

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
unbelievable prices at the moment.
Surprised prices haven't stayed even during covid and eventually Brexit.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
welshwookie said:
unbelievable prices at the moment.
Surprised prices haven't stayed even during covid and eventually Brexit.

I think that quite a few people have more disposable money now than they did before Covid-19.
If you can't go out, have no commuting costs and are unable to go to conventions etc then that extra money is possibly being spent on collecting and making themselves feel better.
I suspect there may well be a change in 6+8 months after the furlough scheme ends and the recession starts to bite.
Time will tell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom