Vintage collection: Millennium Falcon, Snow Speeder, 40+ figures (original boxes and manuals inc)

booker_vader

Vintage collection: Millennium Falcon, Snow Speeder, 40+ figures (original boxes and manuals inc)

I bought these all together in 1989. All vintage.

I played with them a little, but for the best part of 30 years they have been sat in the attic boxed up, my parents were having a clear out (wanted me to get all my stuff!) so have now decided to do some research as to their value, and ultimately sell them.

The millennium falcon I believe is pretty much complete in parts, the snowspeeder is missing a few bits, both a little faded in places. The star wars figures however are mostly in a very good condition, dates on the back of legs range from 1977 to 1984.

I just thought to post a few 'group' shots for now, to see how you recommend I do this - I can photo each item individually displaying all parts functioning, for example, with descriptions (the millennium falcon for example has - I believe - all internal parts present and functioning).

The original boxes for the Millennium Falcon and the Snowspeeder are a bit battered but they are here nonetheless! Manuals for both are also included.

40+ figures include - han solo (2 or 3 of these i think) + frozen chamber, luke skywalker (x2?), boba fet with red rear rocket, emperor palpatine, darth vader, c3p0, r2d2, chewbacca (x2), lando, ewoks, and i believe it's obi wan kenobi with the blue lightsaber?

Also inlcluded is the white buggy type vehicle (not sure what this is), and the brown coloured fighter ship at the front of the photos - i thought this might be a darth vader fighter but I may be wrong!

Any advice on value would be much appreciated, and where would be the best place to sell these - I'll no doubt put them for sale on this forum but interested to hear thoughts on where you'd try selling them also.

Pics attached.

Thanks
20200814_123534.jpg

Attachments

• 20200814_123419.jpg
    20200814_123419.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 852
  • 20200814_123758.jpg
    20200814_123758.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 843
  • 20200814_123816.jpg
    20200814_123816.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 842
  • 20200814_123553.jpg
    20200814_123553.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 839

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Hi there. Probably the most valuable item is the Han Solo in Carbonite. It's what is known as a last 17 Figure. Together the figure and the block are worth over £100, quite easily, depending on condition. The small brown ship is a mini rig called AST 5, the other white one is called MTV 7, not worth a great deal. The boxed falcon I would think is again worth over £100, the snowspeeder over £50, all depends on how complete they are. Boba Fett £15+. If you're going to sell them, here is as good a place as any, plus you'd save on eBay and PayPal fees. Hope this helps.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
The cloak on the right goes with the Luke Jedi (black outfit, near the middle of the pic) and the Camo trench coat that Lando is wearing goes with the Han Solo (next to the Luke Jedi, black waistcoat).

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Also I think some of the others are in good condition and might fetch £15 each, obi wan for example. Not sure on those weapons tho next to the Luke Jedi cape.

booker_vader

Thanks all, that's some really useful information, and great to know about the hans solo in carbonite.

I just need to work out how much all of this is worth and ultimately put on this forum for sale. Any other advice to value of items would be great. And decide whether to sell as a job lot or individually. How would you go about getting a complete valuation? And would you sell individually or complete?

UKS

Jedi Knight
Individually would get more but it's easier to sell as a collection. if you sell individually, you will be left with a few that are so common, no one really wants them.

You could use ebay sold listings as a *start* for pricing - But you probably would need to pick a median number rather than the top (and ignore the price of all the graded ones in their little plastic tombs!)

You can ID all the figures here: https://jedibusiness.com/IDFigures

UKS

booker_vader

UKS said:
Individually would get more but it's easier to sell as a collection. if you sell individually, you will be left with a few that are so common, no one really wants them.

You could use ebay sold listings as a *start* for pricing - But you probably would need to pick a median number rather than the top (and ignore the price of all the graded ones in their little plastic tombs!)

You can ID all the figures here: https://jedibusiness.com/IDFigures

UKS

Thanks I really appreciate it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom