• Millennium Falcon

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Choose 1 Vehicle from the list. The winner will be the winner of Forum Vehicle of the Year 2020.

Voting Closes 18.21 on 25th August.

Let the Vote Begin

Millennium Falcon.jpg

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok this one is again very hard, but I vote for the Millennium Falcon, but I think the snowspeeder will win :D

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Snowspeeder is a good vehicle, had great playability as a kid...especially with a pack of AT-ATs walking around :lol: but for me, the Falcon is the winner this time around. Simply iconic.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I love the Snow Speeder and would have voted for it against pretty much any other ship, but I can't deny tbe Millenium Falcon is a better (albeit much more expensive) toy, so voted for it.

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Tough choice here... both are great ships and great toys, but... purely based on the cockpit configuration, I've gone for the snowspeeder here. I loved the back to back design and always found the falcon cockpit to be a little bit smaller than it could/should have been :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Very tough choice this one, both are extremely cool vehicles, but I am going to go for the Snowspeeder as my choice for forum vehicle of the year 😎👍

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Two of my favourites as a kid, this is a really tough one. I had to go for the Snowspeeder in the end as it was easier to hold and fly around, the light-up guns were fantastic... and the way that landing gear comes flying out used to mesmerise me!! :lol: :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Two worthy finalists. Both ships are genuinely great toys, but the Falcon has to win it for me. I adored this toy as a child, plus it's such an iconic ship from the films.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Nita Nitro said:
Tough choice here... both are great ships and great toys, but... purely based on the cockpit configuration, I've gone for the snowspeeder here. I loved the back to back design and always found the falcon cockpit to be a little bit smaller than it could/should have been :D

Very valid point, I feel the Snow Speeder is a futer champion.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001
Many thanks for the time and effort this must have taken, it was fun. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom