Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi all, was after your expertise if at all possible? I found this boxset in the loft which I remember buying off a mate at school. I've searched the forums and Google to try and establish worth but struggling to find the exact same ones. Any help would be really appreciated. I've added some pics as attachments so hopefully show OK. Many thanks Neil.
- IMG_20200906_134434.jpg (120.58 KiB) Viewed 562 times
- IMG_20200906_134417.jpg (133.18 KiB) Viewed 562 times
- IMG_20200906_134337.jpg (155.94 KiB) Viewed 562 times
- IMG_20200906_134310.jpg (107.43 KiB) Viewed 562 times
- IMG_20200906_134258.jpg (87.48 KiB) Viewed 562 times
- IMG_20200906_134253.jpg (104.53 KiB) Viewed 562 times
If you look on eBay a set sold for best offer, the asking price was £30, without the case to put them in. So I would say about £30. Hope this helps.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'