ESB Bespin Han and ROTJ Leia Organa MOC

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi everyone.

I've got these two figures which I want to sell (FS thread here: https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=41466)

I asked for a valuation of the ROTJ Leia Organa on here in 2017 and someone estimated it would be worth anywhere from £800 to £1300 so when asked in the FS thread, I said I'd take £1,150 for it. I'm really interested to see what you all think of this price. I've searched everywhere I can think of and cannot find this MOC being sold recently so I have no idea of it's current value.
It's been graded by UKG (Y/75% with the breakdown being card = 80, bubble = 75 and figure = 85)
The bubble is slightly yellow from what you can tell from the photos. The card is really good - the only thing to note is that the very top of the hangar on the front appears to have gone, but only the front half of it has gone - it's not gone all the way through to the back.

WQDnLEj.jpg

hH9aOoE.jpg

YrTVmsG.jpg

77jBH4C.jpg

Also interested in any valuation for this Han. As I hope you can see from the photos, it's been graded by AFA and given an overall score of 60 Y-EX (card = 60, bubble = 70, figure = 80)
There is a dent to the top left of the bubble and it is slightly yellow. There is a decent crease to the hangar as you can see on the back, along with what looks like some sticker residue?

8lc9XQB.jpg

ai95dNV.jpg

EH1x0kH.jpg

8fwxSuq.jpg

Many thanks for all of your help.

Nick

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom