The LEGO Corner

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Parts finally arrived to build this..... hopefully my boxed one from US will be here soon too.

20200908_114030.jpg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
That looks awesome - trying to work out how to get one, parts order or suck it up with a US shipping order.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
monkey_roo said:
That looks awesome - trying to work out how to get one, parts order or suck it up with a US shipping order.

Go the Bricklink route.....it's cheaper!

You can get the sticker from: https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-stickers-for-40th-anniversary-esb

Set inventory list at back of instructions here: https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/buildinginstructions/75294

Just use a standard Vader and Luke Bespin.....job done!

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Found that with a little time (typing each element number into the replacement parts form), the cheapest place to order the individual parts was from Lego itself - £27. Needed to add about another £10 from Brickowl and those stickers and that is all parts ordered except for the figures, which frankly can wait, right now they are looking a bit pricy... doubt that will change, but build the set first and then in a few weeks have a sniff around.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
robpmarsh said:
Finally arrived from the US.......a bit of damage to the box which was happening a lot with deliveries from LEGO but I'm happy with it 😃

20200913_194107.jpg

Wow never seen that one before

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
They are both my sons robpmarsh he bought OB1s hut to go with the land speeder he got a while back. The Moss Eisley set is cool and he wants it, but he is only 8! We will have to see what else he can sell to fund another purchase. He also wants the Mandalorian AT-ST.

Yes I know StarWarsFan typical, he built it in 5 days after and before school though, not bad going.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
They are both my sons @robpmarsh he bought OB1s hut to go with the land speeder he got a while back. The Moss Eisley set is cool and he wants it, but he is only 8! We will have to see what else he can sell to fund another purchase. He also wants the Mandalorian AT-ST.

Yes I know @StarWarsFan typical, he built it in 5 days after and before school though, not bad going.

Nice one mate :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom