The Listening Post.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Do I try Amazon again.....I was hoping to do a complete run of 6inch Mando' figures and this might just spoil that idea. Ill try, one last time. :evil:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
The carbonised versions of the Mando VC figures are for sale on In Demand Toys right now.

https://www.indemandtoys.co.uk/product-category/star-wars/vintage-collection/

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Also
Zavvi doing preorders (of a sort) for the Haslab Razor Crest...
Bloody pricey but hey......why not

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Managed to get the Incinerator trooper and ROTJ Boba from SAF, but whilst trying to put the Armourer into the basket and ordering on Indemand toys it sold out whilst I was checking for anything else.... :roll: :lol:

Razorcrest, think ill go for it but damn no idea where I will put it.. :D

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
so when are the two remaining BS Credit figures going up (Mando and Trooper) do you think - would have thought someone would have them, other than US Amazon?

Not meaning to collect modern, but ended up going for the Razor Crest, the 3 Credit Mando BS figures, the 4 Carbon VC Mando figs and the next wave of VC figs (not the ROTJ figure, trying to stick to Prequels and Disney only to avoid another OCD rabbit hole) most from IDT's and a few from Forbidden Planet.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Sundancer Squadron said:
Managed to get the Incinerator trooper and ROTJ Boba from SAF, but whilst trying to put the Armourer into the basket and ordering on Indemand toys it sold out whilst I was checking for anything else.... :roll: :lol:

Razorcrest, think ill go for it but damn no idea where I will put it.. :D

From what I've read Star will be listing the Armourer on Monday. I didn't pre order anything last night but probably will over the weekend.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Add Jar Jar to the list of orders :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok, logic behind it. Its a fun looking figure and unique, and im pretty sure its the first 6inch Jar jar or any of his kind that has been produced. As much as people bash him, try finding the VC carded figure for a reasonable amount. :lol:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Now, heres the thing. That ROTJ Boba is a completely new sculpt, and no joint holes. Why on earth they didnt use that for the carded 40th line I do not know, the original release has been out of production for a long time so they cant of just repacked old stock for the amount that they have sold.

Archive line images, you know I have had a craving for a Hoth Luke. Pre Wompa mauling? missed something there Hasbro but i'm happy.
Black-Series-Luke-Skywalker-Hoth-Archive-Carded-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Luke-Skywalker-Hoth-Archive-Loose-Resized.jpg

I like Thrawn and he was really hit and miss to get hold of on the shelf, surprised he wasnt boxed for Rebels... Not sure if its a better version.
Black-Series-Grand-Admiral-Thrawn-Archive-Carded-Resized.jpg

This will crash the sites, ill try my best to get him though. Shame he isnt a re-sculpt but I dont have him at all so I wont complain. (screw scalpers)
Black-Series-Clone-Commander-Cody-Archive-Carded-Resized.jpg

Ill drop this one here, Tauntaun isnt far off and 2021 will see a rebox of Jabba with Crumb 8)

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hmm, I thought I had an image of a Hoth Han on archive card back as well but seemed to of misplaced it.... :roll:

I do find it odd that they have decided to put Han and Luke on the archive line cards when they really should of gone onto the 40th anniversary card backs to fit in the the rebel trooper, Leia, speeder Luke and snowtrooper. :roll:

Ill find an image and put it up here.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I like the look of that Luke Hoth. Talking of Luke, I saw the individual boxed versions of Han, Leia and Luke in Endor gear on They look very nice.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Looks like the echo 3 pack is saying sold out on both IDT and forbidden planet.... grrrrr - not happy at missing that one

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Got stuck in traffic so missed the Wompa and three pack on toys in demand......My priority will be the Wompa for my Hoth collection so I really dont want to miss out on the furry beast.... :x

Hopefully Ill be able to grab one from SAF.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Wampa still available on Forbidden Planet: https://forbiddenplanet.com/311412-star-wars-the-empire-strikes-back-black-series-action-figure-wampa/

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I might just have to grab one from FB, do they still have a habit of putting nasty price stickers/security tags on their stuff? My poe X-Wing had a large sticker slapped on the front that was an absolute ball ache to carefully remove....

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
monkey_roo said:
Wampa still available on Forbidden Planet: https://forbiddenplanet.com/311412-star-wars-the-empire-strikes-back-black-series-action-figure-wampa/

Managed to get one off of there. I'm hoping to get an Armourer tonight on Kapow. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom