The Listening Post.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Wayne is doing these pre orders unannounced, whilst he does say he will have plenty of stock you and I know that we will be at the mercy of scalpers bagging them all. The armourer ill be going for next, missed out on one from IDT so hopefully we can grab one from SAF. If we all keep our eyes open, hopefully we will all get what we are after.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sundancer Squadron said:
You sir are a star, was just having a read whilst I finally tuck in to some grub and boom. Id of probably missed it, order done. 8) :p

Pleasure...So pleased I've got one as this is the one that I really wanted.
Missed the Endor set, but at that price it was probably a blessing.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I have got to admit, I was going to go for the Endor set but thankfully it sold out before could think about it more and to be honest I think the individual figures would probably be a better option for me.

Did anyone else grab one?

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I didn't order an Endor set. I'm going to go for the individual releases too. I think they look rather nice.

90E3FE49-8180-423F-AA40-17B46355FCD6.jpeg

Picture courtesy of yakface.com

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I really do like them, i'm wondering if Lukes helmet is removable and what tunic he is wearing under it. Han for once looks really good to, not perfect but defiantly one to add.

Now ill just leave this here for 2021 releases, ill try and get some more info. 8)

Mandalorian specific
Scout trooper
scout bike
Death Trooper-Boxed version
At-ST Klatuu pilot
Bounty Hunter (Not sure who this could be)

ROTJ
AT-ST driver
AT-AT driver
Imperial commander
Scout biker and bike twin pack

Clone Wars
Asajj Ventress
Anakin in armour
Obi Wan in armour (repack)
Quinlan Vos
Boskk
Pre Vizsla

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well, I wasn't expecting the scout trooper to be in the gaming greats line but here you go I wasn't far off, he looks slightly retooled too so I don't think a Mando' dirty version and a clean one for ROTJ will be to far away.

4e1b2ebddf617df304a62c76115cf466 - Copy.png

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ill be happy with a standard release to be fair, but still. One of each release would of been nice, so far I have only missed out on the white boxed Mando' but oh well. At least I got the Wompa so i'm happy.

Looks like the three packs are getting scalped already....£90? gross, Ill wait for the single card backs with the nice art work. 8)

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I.D popped this email from an impatient customer on FB. Is it just me or have some people turned outright nasty?

FB7AE3F2-2914-4E7E-80AB-406D99B0AAC1.jpeg

What is wrong with people these days!?

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Probably another basic b@@@ boy pissing his pants because he has to refund all those ebay pre orders he sold..... :lol:

What on earth is wrong with these cretins, Nick name and shame them so others dont have to deal with them.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've ordered an Armourer through this site. No idea what they are like? Paid with PayPal just in case.

https://www.propsandreplicas.co.uk/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Armorer%20&submit_search&fbclid=IwAR2-_fW9WHKBP4wiBrXZlIqTmJQEsDPpU7YahKDkcYUP-TuuOqL0PrDAJEM

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Worth a try, ill see what I can find out about them. Not familier with the company at all and they seem to have stock of Rex and Grievous? Interesting.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sundancer Squadron said:
Worth a try, ill see what I can find out about them. Not familier with the company at all and they seem to have stock of Rex and Grievous? Interesting.

I had a look at this site...not sure what to make of them.
Looks like they have stock of everything...too good to be true?
I wonder if they sell on like a secondary seller?

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Sundancer Squadron said:

I had a look at this site...not sure what to make of them.
Looks like they have stock of everything...too good to be true?
I wonder if they sell on like a secondary seller?

No idea either. According to their FB page they're releasing the Armourer till December. I'm fully prepared for it not to happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom