1/6th Scale Star Wars

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, I like to stick to OT characters to, but I liked the Finn and Anakin so they slipped into the collection, the rogue one figures do look good especially Jyn I quite like the Krennic to, tempting :D

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Some fantastic stuff here guys, I do like seeing some custom stuff. You are right about the Rogue one figures, Id love a Jyn and have tried so many times to nab one on ebay but just slips through my fingers.....Id only want to get the Delux version of her.

Obi wan has got to be my favourite, Id like a few versions of him and im hopping he will show up in his clone wars armour. This will become more likely with Cody and later next year Rex getting released so we will see him eventually, and I hope Anakin in armour as well so would give me a chance at least to obtain at least one version of him. Prices for normal and delux Anakin are horrendous.

Some id like to see in the future,
Hoth Luke,rebel soldier and maybe a Hoth Han. A Wompa would be amazing and seeing as they do some really big stuff from time to time Its possible.

As for oddities and unique stuff maybe sideshow would bring us a Dr Aphra, im looking at maybe making a complete custom Aphra in Hoth storm trooper outfit.

01e0803378064783457af9d94b738c27 - Copy.jpg

Ill take some pics of mine, in the the process of redoing the spare room and ordering some Ikea shelving cases so I can unpack more stuff :roll: :lol:
I wish I had not lost my images of the old ww2 6th scale collection I used to have in my early teens, mostly custom built British infantry figures I used to build. Even hand made Dennison smocks, parachute harnessing and drop canisters to far east jungle warfare. A lot can be made for sure if you put your mind to it.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Sundancer Squadron said:
Obi wan has got to be my favourite, Id like a few versions of him and I'm hoping he will show up in his clone wars armour. This will become more likely with Cody and later next year Rex getting released so we will see him eventually

I Cant find out much about it, but it looks like at some point Sideshow did do a Clone Wars Obi-Wan. (Unless this is a custom.)

Attachments

• 9a46848da20ed4a17661693786bbbbfd.jpg
    9a46848da20ed4a17661693786bbbbfd.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,001

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
They did indeed do a clone armour version, and id like one but the ones on ebay are always at stupidly high BIN prices :roll:, Id get him at some point and put an after market head on I think, unless HT do a version along with Anakin in armour. maybe...

Id love the Hoth Luke and Han they did too, might have a hunt for them at some point.

grinchy

Sith Lord
There are so many I would like to get, they are just so damn pricey, :D i'm not a cheapskate honest but if i can nab a bargain i will, at the moment the Anakin is a favourite, paid just over a 100 for him, i'd been watching the hot toys version a few times, but every time it went into silly money for both versions, i'm happy with my custom, so detailed and that head sculpt just spot on.
I need a 3p0 to go with R2, they again are pretty pricey, maybe i'll get lucky, good luck on the hunt guys :D

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Whilst I probably wont be getting him, I have kept my eye on Lando. Its good to see sideshow are still coming out with the odd character from time to time, and the quality does look rather good.

Im a bit tired of the endless cantina/sail barge stuff though..... :lol:

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Sundancer Squadron said:
Im a bit tired of the endless cantina/sail barge stuff though..... :lol:

Really?
I wish they would do more of the Aliens from the Cantina or the sail barge, I'm getting bored of Boba Fett/ Vader/ stormtroopers etc all the time. But I suppose they have to do what will be big sellers.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Don't get me wrong, I like them but everyone and their son is doing them in various scales. Tons of stuff they could do though, I just feel like the cantina is a massive rabbit whole. :lol:

Not saying thats a bad thing though

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Gorneesh said:
Sundancer Squadron said:
Obi-wan has got to be my favourite, I'd like a few versions of him and I'm hoping he will show up in his clone wars armour. This will become more likely with Cody and later next year Rex getting released so we will see him eventually

I Cant find out much about it, but it looks like at some point Sideshow did do a Clone Wars Obi-Wan. (Unless this is a custom.)

Looks like Hot Toys are going to be releasing a new Obi-Wan Clone Wars figure.

Attachments

• 1125x682_previewbanner_906713_ObiWan-1024x621.jpg
    1125x682_previewbanner_906713_ObiWan-1024x621.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 795

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I shall defiantly be getting him along with Anakin, I have completely given up on both the light and dark side exclusive version so at least ill stand a chance of securing one. Do I really need three versions of Ben, that could easily push to four if I go after ANH old Ben? Probably not :lol:

The snowspeeder Luke though, id like to get too.

Damn it. :roll: :lol:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry for rubbish pics but here's my daughters collection so far. It took me a wee while to be on board (because they cost so much :lol:) but they really are amazing quality and look fantastic

Attachments

• IMG_20200724_234501.jpg
    IMG_20200724_234501.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_20200724_234437.jpg
    IMG_20200724_234437.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 483

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
She has a fantastic collection, hats off to her. Seriously jealous of the Hoth Leia and the animated Fett..... 8)

I held off on the SS Mythos Fett and got Ben instead due to it being a completely unique version, not sure if I should still track one down or should just go for a Hot Toys version, yours & her opinion?

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
db94 That collection looks awesome, Thanks for sharing it.
But seeing it I now want to get the R5, R2 & 3P0 as well as the Jawas to make the sand crawler scene.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yes I do agree, wouldn't mind picking up an R5 and R2 unit at some point, a nice R2 that would fit well with both the sequels and prequels to save me for duplicating.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Well my custom collection just got a new addition, i loved the hot toys version, but my wallet didn't :D so this custom will do, a mix of hasbro parts with a taller body, i think it looks good enough to display
jEwc9kAl.jpg

7omtGYBl.jpg

vc84PIql.jpg

Vintageviewport

Padawan
Received a couple new Hot Toys 1/6 Scale figures recently. I got the Endor Leia and Wicket 2 pack and the ESB vintage style 40th anniversary Boba Fett. All great figures. If anyone is into Hot Toys, Star Wars, Marvel & DC, check out my podcast/YouTube show, SixthScaleScavengers. We also have a website SixthScaleScavengers.com with a detailed database for Hot Toys figures.

Attachments

• F6302DBE-2850-4AE8-AB24-1001649DC1A3.jpeg
    F6302DBE-2850-4AE8-AB24-1001649DC1A3.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 02A0E546-86CB-41E8-849B-9E5AEB4BD5C1.jpeg
    02A0E546-86CB-41E8-849B-9E5AEB4BD5C1.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 342

Vintageviewport

Padawan
db94 said:
Sorry for rubbish pics but here's my daughters collection so far. It took me a wee while to be on board (because they cost so much :lol:) but they really are amazing quality and look fantastic

Love this! Great collection so far. Have her check out my YouTube channel, SixthScaleScavengers. We talk all things Hot Toys and Sixth Scale.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Is that you Chris? Have been watching the show for a while. Welcome to forum and some fantastic additions to your collection, I have a few gripes with the Leia and wicket set but to be honest? I love them, nothings ever perfect and I think its going to be one of those seriously under rated figures that will be unobtainable after everyone has slept on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom