Latest Modern Acquisitions

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Got a few moments to myself before I have to turn in for the night...... :cry: :roll:

Couple of recent arrivals and have got to say, love them. Also a spare Fett arrived too from SAF, the packaging fortunately was 2nd to none as expected, unlike the other one.... :roll:
IMG_1081 (2).JPG

Hondo is still available, so if you haven't go and get one as he really is a cool unique looking figure.
IMG_1099 (2).JPG

Super happy to of got this one, I know many of you missed out and I wasnt sure if even my order got through. It showed as out of stock right after I had ordered... Fear not though, another chance to get him will be available at some point so please do not be tempted by ebay sellers. :evil:
IMG_1103 (2).JPG

Sorry I haven't been about much, need to get ontop of everything again and work is getting in the way. Ill try and catch up with you all as soon as I can.

Monkey, those custom MOCs are ace, I had a look at one in hand recently and you are right they are very high quality and are a really cool way to liven up some displays with a bit of colour and imagery. Top stuff

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Some nice pick ups guys!! I'm still gutted about the Kad Bane situation. Such a nice looking set.

My Mandalorian in Beskar armour was delivered yesterday. I'm really liking the new packaging.

IMG_20200919_151109_593.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
She does look nice indeed, Whilst I did get the full set of Rebels a good friend of mine sadly missed out on them so he had a nice birthday present.
Ill be happy with the clone wars version when it is released, so Ill have at least one version of her.

This lot arrived on Saturday, only just got round to opening them. Fantastic packaging from SAF once again, packed within a case nice and snug then boxed again with green bubble wrap. Really cant fault them for the slight marks on some of the top box corners as thats down to Hasbro.

Really do like those clones so I nabbed two of them, and its great to finally add a 6inch Vader to go with his royal guard and I think he is the nicest version they have ever released. I do wish I had picked up the Emperor on throne when it was released, I kind of slept on that one. :roll: :lol:
IMG_1114 (2).JPG

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Some very nice pick ups gents. I really like that AhsokaTano as well. The Kamino Clones look very nice as well. I only picked up the two Mandalorian figures. I'm struggling for space with these two already.

Vintageviewport

Padawan
I was able to add another piece to my Ahsoka Tano focus today. Slowly been able to pick up these various Clone Wars Battle Packs. Wished I'd pick them up several years ago when prices were a little more palatable. None the less, this Holocron Heist set from 2010 was worth it

Attachments

• 1B482959-9B0A-48A9-BE7C-FBA3E92B9FD2.jpeg
    1B482959-9B0A-48A9-BE7C-FBA3E92B9FD2.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 702

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
My Wampa arrived today and I've got to say that I'm over the moon with it.
Sorry if this upsets anyone that missed out.😔

Attachments

• 8D0C78B0-1C30-4B9F-8A56-0C2B62F726BF.jpeg
    8D0C78B0-1C30-4B9F-8A56-0C2B62F726BF.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 667

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Very nice indeed, waiting patiently for mine to arrive. I'm really hopping we are going to some re-releases of the TaunTaun at some point, going to be expensive though as ill want one for luke and a second for Han. Then the archive Luke and Han, do I open them? hmmm two of each of those might just be a bit much.... :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yeh a Tauntaun would be great, but the decision is easy for me as I never open my toys... not even Lego!😔

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Still pissed on missing the three pack... anyway
These two arrived today and the Han, Luke, Leia & Boba are order so that should make a nice Jedi display (not that I have any space to display anything)

Attachments

• F086EA0F-2FFF-495D-805B-03A0ACBF5BBA.jpeg
    F086EA0F-2FFF-495D-805B-03A0ACBF5BBA.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 653

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I might have to get these two, very nice. I wish Hasbro had kept the original box shape but gone with the new colours/deco, I honestly feel that would of been a good middle ground to go with.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
My Wampa arrived today and I've got to say that I'm over the moon with it.
Sorry if this upsets anyone that missed out.😔

Got mine today. I can't get over how stunning the packaging for it is. Need a bloody big acrylic case for it mind :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom