The Listening Post.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
MrGudz said:
Mini99 said:
Sundancer Squadron said:
Worth a try, ill see what I can find out about them. Not familier with the company at all and they seem to have stock of Rex and Grievous? Interesting.

I had a look at this site...not sure what to make of them.
Looks like they have stock of everything...too good to be true?
I wonder if they sell on like a secondary seller?

No idea either. According to their FB page they're releasing the Armourer till December. I'm fully prepared for it not to happen.

Don't get me wrong, it's worth trying all avenues, and I wish you good luck.
Please let us know if this works out.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm going to give them a try I think, it is good to have more places to buy/order from but I have become very suspicious of any online retailer after the Darkside toys and Moviemania debacle.

Thank you for the heads up,it will be interesting and hopefully a good outcome. 8)

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Heads up

Star Action Figures have the following up for pre order
ROTJ
Endor Luke
Endor Leia
Endor Han

The Mandalorian
The Armorer

The Clone wars
Cad Bane
Clone trooper

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
MrGudz said:
Along with the Endor trio I've pre ordered a standard Armourer just in case the other one falls through.

I think that is a very prudent move...

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
So pissed i missed out on the Arc Trooper 3pack (Tried an Evilbay auction but bailed once it broke 100, too much) so found this on EE as the next best thing, they ship to UK a bit much but since this figure seems to be hard to find...

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-clone-trooper-fives-3-34inch-action-figure/hse8090

Enjoy

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm with you on that, I gave up with the idea of getting both the three pack and full Endor set. It's got scalped big time, shame really.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well, to be fair I jumped in a little late as I had already given up on getting one. Only clicking onto the site after reading your post and there it be making its way into the basket.

Surprised it lasted as long as it did, seeing the amount of chancers still trying to order a load on the fb page is unreal. Eight? Who the hell needs that many, bunch of nobbers.. :lol:

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
I missed out as well. I had to go out for the evening. To be honest I'm feeling a bit burned out by the ridiculous amount of product that's been up for ore order the last few days. It's certainly a down side of modern collecting....

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Ehco squad three pack back in stock on IDT: https://www.indemandtoys.co.uk/product/star-wars-pulsecon-exclusive-vintage-collection-501st-legion-arc-troopers-max-1-per-customer/

Be quick and better than evilbay costs....

Also Fives is up there: https://www.indemandtoys.co.uk/product/pre-order-star-wars-vintage-collection-arc-trooper-fives/

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
MrGudz said:
Just had my Armourer exclusive cancelled and the deposit refunded to me :cry:

Is that via props and replicas site you found? Ill have to take a look in a bit. Disappointing but at least they seem legitimate, good spot on IDT. Bit of a mark up though of an already expensive set...hmmmm

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah, but still so much cheaper that Ebay....

I went back in for the Black Series Endor Box set as well. Couldn't resist as it looks soo nice. Bit of a slippery slope as that is now the Rebels and the Endor Black Series stuff and Mado stuff, almost like i am collecting a whole new thing.... Need to not do that.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Sundancer Squadron said:
MrGudz said:
Just had my Armourer exclusive cancelled and the deposit refunded to me :cry:

Is that via props and replicas site you found? Ill have to take a look in a bit. Disappointing but at least they seem legitimate, good spot on IDT. Bit of a mark up though of an already expensive set...hmmmm

I think it's an import set.

Latest posts

Top Bottom