Tri Logo Last 15 MOC’s and general collecting!

Vernon

Jedi Knight
As some of you know I've been streamlining my collection over the last year or so.

My Diecast collection has just about gone.
My 2 packs have gone.
Next on the list to go will be my Tri-Logos.

I'd grown out of SW by the time these were available so I have no sentimental feelings toward any of them..but I love the Tri-Logo artwork.

If you were me which one would you keep and why?

https://app.photobucket.com/u/Vernon731/a/8e27c3ef-0ad7-4170-8b3c-98ca9321ba14

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Endor Luke

Why? I think he has got to be one of my favourites regardless of rarity, loose or moc plus he displays rather nicely too. 8)

Vernon

Jedi Knight
I've asked the same question on RS and as a result I've discovered my Yak is a bubble variant. Result!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I've been considering selling my set too. I could definitely live without most of them, but I do have a soft spot for Luke Stormtrooper, Han Carbonite, and pop-up R2.

scooternick

Jedi Knight
Always found Ananaman's bubble fascinating. It's bloody massive and yet is still a tight squeeze for the figure. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when the guys at kenner were figuring that one out:

'Whose idea was it to make this figure, it's massive'!

Vernon

Jedi Knight
scooternick said:
Always found Ananaman's bubble fascinating. It's bloody massive and yet is still a tight squeeze for the figure. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when the guys at kenner were figuring that one out:

'Whose idea was it to make this figure, it's massive'!

:D

Vernon

Jedi Knight
After various replies on here and on RS the decision has been made!

I'm keeping 2! :D

Amanaman as he is such a random figure!
Anakin as it's airbrush card back art so like so different to others!

2stripes

Jedi Master
Vernon said:

I was just reflecting on how I sold my 12 back run years ago, it still stings, not because of the price I sold them for :lol: I just wish I still had them.

Not preaching at all, as I sold them because I felt I needed to financially at the time so needs must. Its just worth remembering with SW collecting, the itch comes and goes, take it from me, your dont want to find yourself looking to buy them back at 5 to 10 x the price you sold them for in a few years.

I'd have kept Luke and Imperial Gunner.. fwiw.

Vernon

Jedi Knight
2stripes said:
Vernon said:

I was just reflecting on how I sold my 12 back run years ago, it still stings, not because of the price I sold them for :lol: I just wish I still had them.

Not preaching at all, as I sold them because I felt I needed to financially at the time so needs must. Its just worth remembering with SW collecting, the itch comes and goes, take it from me, your dont want to find yourself looking to buy them back at 5 to 10 x the price you sold them for in a few years.

I'd have kept Luke and Imperial Gunner.. fwiw.

I completely get where you are coming from. I moved from Leeds to Dublin a few years ago so most of my collection went into storage. I'm now back in England but don't have room to display much so most of my collection is still in storage. Over the last year or so I've sold off my SW Lego collection, my 2 packs and my Die cast collection. These were the bits of my collection that had the least sentimental meaning to me and I did it to test the water I guess. So far I've not had any regrets!

By selling my Tri's I will raise funds to go towards finishing my Palitoy 12 & 20 back run (Han, Jawa and Chewy needed) and any Luke Hoth stuff that comes my way.

2stripes

Jedi Master
I get you, makes perfect sense!

Buying them is one thing, but finding the space to display them is another matter! Its one issue Americans don't seem to have to worry about as much... seeing as their houses are 3 times the average size compared to the UK :eek:

2stripes

Jedi Master
I get you, makes perfect sense!

Buying them is one thing, but finding the space to display them is another matter! Its one issue Americans don't seem to have to worry about as much... seeing as their houses are 3 times the average size compared to the UK :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom