HasLab Razor Crest

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
monkey_roo said:
We will see:

Unlock 4 is a display stand (not overly exciting) at 15,000
Unlock 5 is an Off World Jawa (VERY EXCITING) at 17,000

So can it get 3,500(ish) pledges in the next 10 days.... (I want that Jawa so i hope so)

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/haslab/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-razor-crest

Close now, 495 short with 4 days to go...🤞

lejackal

Grand Master
It will be interesting to see what the secondary market is like because I'd wager a good chunk of people buying this are just thinking about the flip

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
It will be interesting to see what the secondary market is like because I'd wager a good chunk of people buying this are just thinking about the flip

So...did you all complete your purchases?
I cancelled mine... :eek:
I think that Carl is possibly right...yeh I know that doesn't happen many times... :wink: but so many were pre ordered that a lot are going to get flipped.
I suspect that the secondary market will be awash with these for a fair time after release.
To be honest I was never going to keep the one that I had pre ordered and would have wanted a quick sale as I had nowhere to store it...so I cancelled and spent the money on Vintage!
To everyone that has completed I hope that it is as good as it looks like it will be, I'm sure it will be.
Looking forward to seeing pictures next Autum when you receive it. :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
lejackal said:

So...did you all complete your purchases?
I cancelled mine... :eek:
I think that Carl is possibly right...yeh I know that doesn't happen many times... :wink: but so many were pre ordered that a lot are going to get flipped.
I suspect that the secondary market will be awash with these for a fair time after release.
To be honest I was never going to keep the one that I had pre ordered and would have wanted a quick sale as I had nowhere to store it...so I cancelled and spent the money on Vintage!
To everyone that has completed I hope that it is as good as it looks like it will be, I'm sure it will be.
Looking forward to seeing pictures next Autum when you receive it. :D

I'd say you did the right thing as these will be much more available than the Sail Barge will ever be judging by the numbers. Some times it does make me wonder how many toy fans there really are out there who buy this type of thing as it's easy to think there's an endless amount of us at times when things sell out so quickly, but when items are made with limited numbers maybe that's because the sellers know roughly the true market for these (although the Razor Crest is a bit different with the supply and demand arrangement this time).

Of course it is a different time that we are all in right now, which will mean that some people just don't have the money for this purchase and they may well have once it's released, but even though I have bought the very odd thing to sell on in the past I've never ended up making much on it and feel it's best to just buy something because I want it and not gamble on the after-sale market.

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Rebelscum have posted in-hand photos of the Razor Crest here:

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/First_HasLab_Razor_Crest_InHand_Pictures_189491.asp

Razorcrest_1.jpg

Looking good :)

Dell07

Ok... I would like to ask some questions of like minded collectors (or not) :? on their thoughts on the latest HasLab project.
1. Will you be buying into this project?
2. If so why or why not?
3. If you have what are you going to do with it, open and display, leave boxed and display, or put it in the loft?
4. Do you think that it will be worth more 2 years after its released?
5. Any other comments.
Feel free to comment as I really can't make my mind ip on this.
I've seen a great barge display done by Snaketibe but it needed so much space to do it justice.
If I bought it I can't even say that it would be displayed boxed, so may well end up in the loft :shock: and I could use the money on other stuff.
From what I understand this is not limited (was the barge?) so I can see an initial spike in prices as collectors that didn't sign on buy, but surely this would settle down quite quickly....

What do you guys think?
"Given my own thoughts here nice but??? ..Well over-pricey ( haslab Razor-Crest) ..Gone for fleet model razor £37.90 .. Might later on go for the Revell 1:72 abouts £49.90 kit-build (T.V. Show. very accurate ) ..Haslab unit at £1grand heading ball park??? .."Sorry NO! gotta put food, fuel and so on 1st thing here ..Again I'am talking about my budget here ..If you've got the spare cash and not affected by cash hold backs then go for it.. Yer!!!
d 🤕🗺🇪🇺💜

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I've seen the carded Baby Yoda's that come with the Razor Crest selling for $275 already!

Last edited:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
And this is why I should've just bought one. I only wanted the ship 🙈
You would have easily have got your money back if you sold off the MOCs.
You ought to see the prices the Razor Crests are fetching on eBay!
I should have bought one to flip. I just can't be how many now want it after "missing out" it was on pre order for ages…

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Holy pants - just looked on evil bay and that is nuts......
I then looked on Zavvi to see if my order is any closer to shipping - but it doesn't exactly say.

I can't believe folks are asking for that much and some seem to be paying it? Everyone could have gotten this at RRP - nuts.
Almost wish i'd ordered 2 or more to flip as well - oh well - next time....

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Holy pants - just looked on evil bay and that is nuts......
I then looked on Zavvi to see if my order is any closer to shipping - but it doesn't exactly say.

I can't believe folks are asking for that much and some seem to be paying it? Everyone could have gotten this at RRP - nuts.
Almost wish i'd ordered 2 or more to flip as well - oh well - next time....
Exactly…And I cancelled mine!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
It's certainly large!

just have to work out a display option for now it sits on the home office desk 😀

Attachments

• 02D90693-B002-4FF9-A498-7D0B2FC952FB.jpeg
    02D90693-B002-4FF9-A498-7D0B2FC952FB.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 9A1E30D2-7259-4B6A-8CF7-2DBD3FF09C34.jpeg
    9A1E30D2-7259-4B6A-8CF7-2DBD3FF09C34.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 47
  • 1886E28F-5361-4E61-8057-A3D23330C4CA.jpeg
    1886E28F-5361-4E61-8057-A3D23330C4CA.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 45

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
OK, I've finally managed to sort out my set-up. A huge thanks to Chris @TK-7785 for letting me buy his spare Razor Crest; you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!

I thought some of you might appreciate a few shots of the box, which is itself gorgeous, along with a few shots of the ship:

RC - 01.jpg

RC - 02.jpg

RC - 03.jpg

RC - 04.jpg

RC - 05.jpg

RC - 06.jpg

RC - 07.jpg

RC - 08.jpg

RC - 09.jpg

RC - 10.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
RC - 11.jpg

RC - 12.jpg

RC - 13.jpg

RC - 14.jpg

RC - 15.jpg

RC - 16.jpg

And here it is shoehorned into its display cabinet. It's a horrible crush in there, especially on the bottom shelf, but it will have to do for now until I manage to find the space, time and willpower to build another cabinet!

RC - 17.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom