Latest Acquisitions

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Alisdairmac said:
This is an Italian cinema quad poster I think. I got it due to the prominentely featured vme😂 to go with my vme mini focus. The only other thing I have with this image is the Canadian jigsaw. Anyone know anything else it's featured on?
Yep, top: Yamakatsu card, middle row: Topps US sticker and card, bottom row: Topps GB card. It'll be on the Canadian OPC bilingual version of the sticker and card too but can't he bothered to dig those out as well! I like how the Yamakatsu card has a number of differences from the other versions of image.
13B9B7C1-91F9-46E0-917B-0900E40AEB27.jpeg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Lom said:
Alisdairmac said:
This is an Italian cinema quad poster I think. I got it due to the prominentely featured vme😂 to go with my vme mini focus. The only other thing I have with this image is the Canadian jigsaw. Anyone know anything else it's featured on?
Yep, top: Yamakatsu card, middle row: Topps US sticker and card, bottom row: Topps GB card. It'll be on the Canadian OPC bilingual version of the sticker and card too but can't he bothered to dig those out as well! I like how the Yamakatsu card has a number of differences from the other versions of image.

Very Nice

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
BruceW said:
Newest addition to the Princess Leia focus, Canadian 12A MOC!
Even with a small bubble lift on the upper right corner, she looks great next to her Canadian sisters!

Fantastic Bruce 8) Can I ask how many MOC Leias do u have in your entire focus collection?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Lovely Leia run there Bruce, something special about that cardfront.

I can't remember just how long it's been since I posted an aquisition on here, it's really dried up big time on baggies, but I managed to get in with some buddies on the last Astons auction & get a little slice of this action which I am delighted with, obiously not all mine as I don't have a bottomless pit of cash.

IMGP1276.JPG

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Frunkstar said:

I can't remember just how long it's been since I posted an aquisition on here, it's really dried up big time on baggies, but I managed to get in with some buddies on the last Astons auction & get a little slice of this action which I am delighted with, obiously not all mine as I don't have a bottomless pit of cash.

IMGP1276.JPG

Wow!! :shock: 8)

Palitoy Parker Bradgate Dengar 8) 8)
Fetts

I'm drooling looking at that pic!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Wow Frank, that is some haul! Incredible stuff :eek: :shock: 8) was watching those Dengars, but my bid was blown out of the water. As I said in the Astons thread, a real shame they didn't split them. Please let me know if one becomes available ;) :p

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Lom said:
Alisdairmac said:
Thanks that's great. I'll have a look for those as well

Palifan

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:

IMGP1276.JPG

So glad that these are going to a good home (even if they're not all for you Frank), that's an eye watering sight :D

Ian

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Oh and a Green Cross Code Badge that I had as a child featuring none other than David Prowse of course
Great badge, it brought back some memories...
Who amongst us remembers the tv adverts?
And the horror of horrors...being run over by an Allegro!...Google it if your too young :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRUBMBi_lp4

And the R2 rip off in the third advert...
Great advert :lol: Thanks for the link Nick. I've posted on FB to see if anyone has a pic of that day. I've definitely seen one in the past

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
roundster said:
Great pick ups all!

Just had this bargain delivered, well a £120 eBay bargain!

Had one in the past and sold for £85 on here I think so glad to get it back!

Signed and unoriginal mailer box, don't think it's ever been read!! Are they all signed?
Great condition. Great price. Great pick up

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I've been looking for a good one of these for a while now, but finally she has landed.
I have very few Jedi MOCs but this is an iconic card back and figure, IMO.
Now to find a Luke Jedi Palitoy...

Attachments

• 366CC195-803F-4157-B1CC-BB1869C0CFA9.jpeg
    366CC195-803F-4157-B1CC-BB1869C0CFA9.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 592

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
I've been looking for a good one of these for a while now, but finally she has landed.

That's a nice one, the type I remember buying as a child. The helmet separate.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
welshwookie said:
Mini99 said:

That's a nice one, the type I remember buying as a child. The helmet separate.

Thanks, I didn't think that Palitoy bubbles went yellow, but they seem to especially on this figure.

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Nice one Mini99.Looks good.
Love this figure and card.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:

That's a beauty, Nick! Congratulations.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mini99 said:

What a beauty!

spoons

Grand Master
Long time since I looked in on here and loads of lovely vintage in that time. Capetown Emiel has really been going for it - really like the endor set with the folded MOCs, and brilliant that Frunkstar got those baggies.

roundster I think I have the only Non signed Kellerman in existence.

Here are a couple of my new buys, Lucasfilm promotional Han Hoth slides and loose Takara Zetca 3PO and R2. The 3PO is really tough to find
3BED38DA-9C6E-40AF-B190-C4EBD0E01E7C.jpeg
05084E0A-974F-4D2D-896E-BEA5543F0621.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom