Space efficient (and cheaper) alternative to Star Cases

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I've just got some of these in the basis of this recommendation and think they look great. I got some of the hanging tabs as well to hang them on the wall. Much better looking than star cases. Thanks very much.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
As mentioned in a previous reply I have used a similar product to store Bluray Steelbooks but have not used these for MOCs.
I was running out of acrylic cases (no buying drought here edd_jedi ) and noticed that I had my good/rare/expensive Modern MOCs in acrylic, so decided to give these a go.
They arrived today and I can't recommend them enough as a cheaper alternative to acrylic but 100 times better than Star cases.
Just remember to carry out pre assembly first. :D

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I haven't bought the action figure cases yet - Star Cases will do for now as I have plenty of those - but I do like the Deflector DC vehicle / playset cases. They're not as good as acrylic but they look good on display, and most importantly for me, provide great protection to fragile boxes at a very affordable price.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks for the tip, I didn't know they now did vehicle cases! Ordering some :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I ordered a couple of these following Andy's advice, very pleased with them! Will stop them getting damaged in storage, and they don't even look too bad on display.

IMG_1286.jpeg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
They now make the cases for MASK carded figures too :)

mask.jpg

https://deflectordc.co.uk/products/mask-figure-display-case

lejackal

Grand Master
I've recently used them for Secret Wars and also a Speederbike case (although when GW start stocking them I'll probably upgrade to acrylic for the Secret Wars MOCs)

Attachments

• A55FC9A7-BD8F-49FE-A586-094856860126.jpeg
    A55FC9A7-BD8F-49FE-A586-094856860126.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 60
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom