65 figures to sell - where to start?

Jayuk83

Hello all,

I'm new here so my apologies in advance if I'm asking obvious questions but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and need a hand if anyone is able.

I did check out the page which was suggested I read first, but am still requiring a hand as can't figure out how or where to start.

I've found about 65 Kenner Star Wars figures (loose) in the loft. All of them are in "played with" condition - some a little worse than others (discoloured, etc), but none with missing limbs, etc. I'm happy to search through the boxes to see if I can match accessories up, etc.

But pricing them is really leaving me baffled. Unfortunately the "sold items" page on eBay listed on the forum no longer exists, and I'm left confused trying to figure out what anything is worth. As an example, the Han Solo (with Carbonite Chamber) is on eBay for £5 but also £250 (both loose).

So what's my best bet? Sell the whole collection in one swoop or do them all individually? Either way, I'm a little lost with how much I'm likely to get for them or what to put them on for.

Any help would be much appreciated and apologies again if I'm retracing old ground for the old forum heads.

Thank you.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Hi, welcome to the forum. If you post a couple of photos it will be easy for us to give you a ball park value, and then may need further photos to identify variants etc.

Jayuk83

Thank you. Currently trying to pick through all the figures and all the paraphernalia, but here's one "set".

690CA15A-EF04-49FE-A27E-E3D535909330.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom