The most in-depth guide to the original Kenner Star Wars Action Figures

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well that should drop the price of the Kellerman book :D

Well done for getting the book across the line and looking forward to seeing it in all of it's glory.

Ian

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Congratulations fantastic for you guys and the entire collecting community. Well done!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Really glad it made it, just in the nick of time a well! Wasn't looking likely a few weeks ago. I might try and pick up a copy when it's printed.

readfivedesigns

Youngling
Thanks to everyone here who has supported us. We are excited now to concentrate on finishing the book and getting it sent out to all those who backed. Thank you, thank you, thanks you! :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
Really glad it made it, just in the nick of time a well! Wasn't looking likely a few weeks ago. I might try and pick up a copy when it's printed.

edd_jedi
It might be worth contacting them now if you do want one as they have said that others are looking at buying more books and before they confirm this is possible they want to look at print numbers.

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
readfivedesigns said:
Thanks to everyone here who has supported us. We are excited now to concentrate on finishing the book and getting it sent out to all those who backed. Thank you, thank you, thanks you! :D

I have the kellerman book which i bought from amazon back in the day for around £30.00. I was quite surprised when i checked the price on completed items on ebay! :eek:

I backed another project for a Modern Star Wars collecting guide which has run into numerous delays including covid.

One of their biggest oversights was the fact that the proofs they signed off wern't calibrated for actual printing press.

On their first run the printed samples looked nothing like the proofs as the colours had shifted on many of the images. This ment they had to work through thousands of images, retouching them to match what they had signed off.

I think it was 18 months since it was successfully funded.

Congrats on getting over the project over the line, really looking forward to receiving the book. :)

-Matt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom