Merry Christmas

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Only 2 days for christmas and I guess many of us are busy now and the next couple of days. I wish all forum members and your families a merry christmas in this bad times with coronavirus.

8f5bd48de131a7f53f297c54216de78576a8a340_hq.gif

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Merry Christmas Lars hope you have a great one :D

Merry Christmas to all on here let's hope 2021 is a good year for us all

Keep safe

Mike :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
MERRY CHRISTMAS LARS 🎅🎅🎅

Merry Christmas to all on this forum, everyone keep safe and look after yourselves and your families ❄❄❄

Here's hoping that 2021 is a much better year for the world 🎁🎁🎁

Take Care

Russ & Family x

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yes, Merry Christmas everyone! And thanks for helping SWFUK live another year :) Sorry I didn't get around to making a festive theme this year, will try and do it next year!

UKS

Jedi Knight
Mandalorian has geniunely rescued my Christmas and my Star Wars fandom. Merry Christmas!

UKS

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Merry Christmas to Everyone and Stay Safe!

I do hope this place remains as it offers a distinctly different experience to Facebook!

As 2021 draws near let see if it offers us A New Hope!

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Merry Christmas everyone! It's been a tough year, let's hope 2021 is a bit better.

All the best, Scott

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Merry Christmas Lars and everyone on the forum, looking at getting back to collecting after a bit of a break roll on 2021 :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Merry Christmas Lars - always look forward to your SWFUK festive message mate.

All the best to everyone on here - hope you all have a Magical Christmas with lots of food, fun and happy memories.

Here's an old Christmas morning picture - Droid Factory and x wing (still wrapped) on the chair.

Oh and me delivering a safety message at Asda a few years ago - I managed to sneak in some vintage ships for the picture :D

If you are working over the holidays stay safe and enjoy your time off when it comes

Attachments

• DSCN2134.JPG
    DSCN2134.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 405
  • scan0002(1).jpg
    scan0002(1).jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 413

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
db94 said:
Merry Christmas Lars - always look forward to your SWFUK festive message mate.

All the best to everyone on here - hope you all have a Magical Christmas with lots of food, fun and happy memories.

Here's an old Christmas morning picture - Droid Factory and x wing (still wrapped) on the chair.

Oh and me delivering a safety message at Asda a few years ago - I managed to sneak in some vintage ships for the picture :D

If you are working over the holidays stay safe and enjoy your time off when it comes

Great pictures! And it's nice to see an emphasis on Elf and Safety at Christmas... I'll get my coat.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom