New forum features

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I just want to say thanks to all those who have renewed or subscribed for the first time, I've just paid the next years hosting and domain fees so we'll be around for another year at least :) For those interested the forum database is now 1.25GB, and the attachments are fast approaching 10GB!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I hope members that have not as yet subscribed to the measles £5 can see the value of subscription and now subscribe, to something that brings so much pleasure it's about 42p per month on an annual basis.....come on that's the bargain of the century...if you have not subscribed already then I urge you to do so, to keep this wonderful platform for us all to keep going, and ensure that one person (Edd) does not have to add financial commit to something he already spends so much time and effort to keep going, so if you have not already subscribed, then do so, and let's keep this forum going and give us that oasis, that is a million miles away from Facebook and the like...subscribe now ...a fiver! It's nothing in the grand scheme of things

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom