Latest Acquisitions

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
poncho said:
Seasons greetings new and old members :)

Not really a purchase but I fixed up beaten broken death squad commander that had its head missing.

Customised it into a garidan the imperial spy.

I fixed the broken torso made a new neck post put on potf2 garindan head, resculpted its belt grafted on a gun holster given it a leg strap and of course made it a vinyl cape and a communicator accessory made by chopping up a nasty repro weapon. Repainted all the black with a nice gloss.

A popular old school custom

Love the Custom!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Cazza said:
Ruby2511 said:
Cheers Cazza, any pics of the new MOC 👍😁

Here you go- Space Pilot. I'm trying to do the same as my SW, but getting every MOC I had as a kid. Only one to go now- Desert Rat, which is impossible to find and is crazy money. Have a cardback, so may so something with that instead ;)

Nice Christmas Present. I never realised Action Force was Action Man, I don't remember having them as a kid were they available at the same time as Star Wars?

Thanks mate. Yeah, they came out in 1982, made by Palitoy. They eventually merged with GI Joe in the mid-eighties, after Hasbro bought out Palitoy. Loads of the designs were by the legendary Bob Brechin, who designed a tonne of Action Man stuff and the Palitoy Death Star. Some of the Death Star parts are shared with the Action Force HQ. The Series 1 figures were based on the best selling Action Man designs. Series 2 introduced various squads and the Enemy forces and had a comic that ran alongside. Absolutely loved them (up to Series 2) as a kid.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
poncho said:
Seasons greetings new and old members :)

Not really a purchase but I fixed up beaten broken death squad commander that had its head missing.

Customised it into a garidan the imperial spy.

I fixed the broken torso made a new neck post put on potf2 garindan head, resculpted its belt grafted on a gun holster given it a leg strap and of course made it a vinyl cape and a communicator accessory made by chopping up a nasty repro weapon. Repainted all the black with a nice gloss.

A popular old school custom

Awesome custom, mate! A figure that should've come out in the original line. Hopefully there will be a Retro Collection version at some stage...

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Some great pick ups guys! Loving that garindan!

Just sharing a couple of December arrivals!

Surprised to grab this Kenner Falcon on eBay uk from a childhood collection. Must've been imported to meet demand!
FEE3BB9C-39F6-4E44-8B13-3E58B6128DC3.jpeg
4B9F3F8F-FE29-4CD5-9D85-48A2288C8030.jpeg

Then thrilled to finally get a bib fortuna with the anakin offer to complete the ROTJ new releases with the offer. This guy has been so hard to find, then ended up with 2 in a month!

BCA970E4-C7FA-4C46-8273-28A1FC5331CC.jpeg

Attachments

• FAAB4299-0522-4C5A-93D9-69C378F30F47.jpeg
    FAAB4299-0522-4C5A-93D9-69C378F30F47.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 395

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Nice Falcon! Can't believe you've finally finished your Anakin run! Really chuffed for you mate- I know it's been a labour of love and taken along time! 8)

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Cazza said:
Nice Falcon! Can't believe you've finally finished your Anakin run! Really chuffed for you mate- I know it's been a labour of love and taken along time! 8)

I still can't believe he started his Anakin run!

Just joshing! Congrats mate!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
roundster said:

Surprised to grab this Kenner Falcon on eBay uk from a childhood collection. Must've been imported to meet demand!FEE3BB9C-39F6-4E44-8B13-3E58B6128DC3.jpeg4B9F3F8F-FE29-4CD5-9D85-48A2288C8030.jpeg

Then thrilled to finally get a bib fortuna with the anakin offer to complete the ROTJ new releases with the offer. This guy has been so hard to find, then ended up with 2 in a month!

Superb Falcon and congratulations on finding the last piece for you Anakin run.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
roundster said:

Surprised to grab this Kenner Falcon on eBay uk from a childhood collection. Must've been imported to meet demand!FEE3BB9C-39F6-4E44-8B13-3E58B6128DC3.jpeg4B9F3F8F-FE29-4CD5-9D85-48A2288C8030.jpeg

Congrats Paul great run but surely that run isn't complete until you've got a nice mint Anakin mailer? Come on Arthur Job, you're better than that

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Congrats Paul great run but surely that run isn't complete until you've got a nice mint Anakin mailer? Come on Arthur Job, you're better than that

Top row 5th figure from left! Anakin mailer in a lovely GW acrylic case :D

Thanks all for the comments!

quins

Padawan
Supporter
roundster said:

Great stuff. Congrats on the run.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
That's a great looking run roundster, glad you finally finished it! Now I can stop sending you links to ones you already have :lol:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
That's a great looking run @roundster, glad you finally finished it! Now I can stop sending you links to ones you already have :lol:

Well that part of it is done...theres a few I'm missing from the star wars/ESB issue figures that I need (Kenobi, Tie Pilot, Han Bespin, Yoda and Bossk). I'd also quite like to get them all on 77 back cards so i guess keep sending me those links :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
roundster said:
Stuart Skinner said:

Top row 5th figure from left! Anakin mailer in a lovely GW acrylic case :D

Thanks all for the comments!

Bugger.

Can't believe you haven't got a sealed one. Arthur. :roll:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Very nice indeed.

So the first bit of vintage for 2021 for me, spotted it on ebay and thought id make a cheeky offer. Hopefully the box isnt to bad, its a Palitoy box though so i'm happy.

Need a ramp, both guns and one of the gun mounts if anyone has some spares?

cce3f4863b0705f7e8930804761f4842.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom