Cool story bro !!

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
That's brilliant.

I only remember being bought 1 figure by one of my grandmas, and that was Klaatu. Having a carded Fett turn up with that backstory is really special.

All my collection was sold in the 80s, but in the early 90s I found a single hoth backpack in with my lego. That's the nearest I've got to a cool story! :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
This is brilliant Dave. Absolutely stoked for you, not being a MOC collector, to only have one then this is pretty special one to have, even more so by the wonderful back story to the item. The stories are what make collecting great. Congrats.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Your cousin should have asked you if there was something you wanted from the lot before selling the lot and should also have offered to share the money from the sale with you.

But what a great story about how you got that boba moc and it looks fantastic, thanks for sharing it :wink: and since your cousin did not share the lot with you then I guess it is also fair not to share the boba with your cousin :wink:

MrKutzzy

Padawan
ScruffyLookingNH said:
That's the best Christmas story since Scrooged. Bloody brilliant. Worthy of it's own pedestal and display case, I reckon!

Oh, and I'd be striking my cousin off my Christmas card list for sure. What a git!

Hes been off it for years ....... Dont you worry about that :lol:

MrKutzzy

Padawan
edd_jedi said:
Amazing story and photos! So nice to hear that things like this still happen. In case you aren't aware there are many fakes of these around from Toy Toni (Google it if you've never heard the story) but yours looks like the real deal. The fakes in circulation (usually with the wrong 'tri-logo' figure inside) make legit ones more desirable, so even in that condition it's probably worth £800-1000. Nice one :)

Thanks Edd.

Im aware of old Toni and Jeff's Baggie factory :evil:
This cards a 65bk D right ?
Was looking on Jason Smiths Cardback guide the other day ....... Legendary work !!
I was thinkng £500 - £1000 so i wasnt far off , Not being a MOC collector.
Its not for sale guys ..... Had a few Pm's asking to buy him but hes not for sale .

Glad you liked the story.

Dave.

MrKutzzy

Padawan
Stuart Skinner said:
This is brilliant Dave. Absolutely stoked for you, not being a MOC collector, to only have one then this is pretty special one to have, even more so by the wonderful back story to the item. The stories are what make collecting great. Congrats.

May start collecting MOC'S now ........ Needs some mates doesnt he ? :lol:

Listened to your work for years ..... Vintage Rebellon - Generaton Skywalker

Keep it coming !! :D

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
What an epic story, and of all the Star Wars figures for it to have been. After all it could of been a Klaatu :lol:

Congratulations. I should imagine that was the best present ever or at least since you were a young nipper.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom