50 year anniversary figures

poncho

Grand Master
https://www.ign.com/articles/star-wars-black-series-lucasfilm-50th-anniversary-figures-hasbro-vintage?fbclid=IwAR3BA4VyUBxDF6YPnThnYbwo1O8x-D6yFI95Lby4l8XtGvEwD42V53yNnG0

Palifan

Sith Lord
I like Greedo but I'm not so sure on the rest. The plastic cape on Ben seems like a slightly odd choice to me and I like the look of the cloth caped Jawa but like Ben it feels like they both have soft/plastic clothing accessories over their sculpted clothing. I guess the original Jawa was like this although they didn't have the belt on the outside.

It'll be interesting to see what people think and knowing me it'll probably grow on me and I'll end up with a bunch of them :lol:!

Ian

indianawars

Sith Lord
Easy pass for me. Hasbro really needs to bring us some exciting things for the 50th anniversary. Some new retro Kenner style playsets and figures would-be killer! Wampa cave, A-Wing pilot, imperial Endor base.

lejackal

Grand Master
They are milking the anniversaries a bit.....50th Star Wars fine, 50th Lucasfilm, just to squeeze something in before the 40th Jedi is a bit much. The figures look okay though

grinchy

Sith Lord
I like them and will doubtless pick them up, being amazon exclusives doesn't fill me with hope for getting them in good condition though
Hasbro have jumped a bit with the 50th anniversary, sure the company may be 50 but star wars is not yet, seems like a bit of a cash grab,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom