A Big Thank You for the help Darkest_Logic

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I thought I would also write a big thank you for the help here on the forum to Joseph (Darkest_Logic).

He knew I was hunting star wars cardbacks with danish price stickers and then he found a cardback for sale and contacted me about he had seen one for sale on the internet. Well seller had 2 for sale, but one of them was sold before I could get in contact with seller. I bought the cardback from him. I received it sunday. I will take a picture of it later today and share it in the thread.

Again thank you so much Joseph for you help :D

P1200295.JPG

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
I thought I would also write a big thank you for the help here on the forum to Joseph (Darkest_Logic).

He knew I was hunting star wars cardbacks with danish price stickers and then he found a cardback for sale and contacted me about he had seen one for sale on the internet. Well seller had 2 for sale, but one of them was sold before I could get in contact with seller. I bought the cardback from him. I received it sunday. I will take a picture of it later today and share it in the thread.

No problem Lars!

I am happy to help and I will keep a look out for more in the future :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Darkest_Logic said:
Pomse2001 said:

No problem Lars!

Thanks, that is very nice of you. I have uploaded a picture of the cardback :D

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Darkest_Logic said:
Pomse2001 said:

No problem Lars!

Thanks, that is very nice of you. I have uploaded a picture of the cardback :D

Luke is a great addition to your Danish Price Sticker collection :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
Nice one, it's great when these kind of tip offs work out 👍 I do try to let people know if I see something on their radar. If anyone sees a Peter Jones price sticker let me know..! 🙏🏻

Any picture of the Peter Jones price sticker ? so we need to know what to look for ? :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Robstyley said:
Nice one, it's great when these kind of tip offs work out 👍 I do try to let people know if I see something on their radar. If anyone sees a Peter Jones price sticker let me know..! 🙏🏻

Any picture of the Peter Jones price sticker ? so we need to know what to look for ? :D

Cheers Lars, it's a simple one, looks like this - either orange or yellow.

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0280.JPG

Screenshot 2021-02-10 194926.png

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
Pomse2001 said:
Robstyley said:

Cheers Lars, it's a simple one, looks like this - either orange or yellow.

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0280.JPG

Screenshot 2021-02-10 194926.png

Thanks, I am sure many of us will look after them for you :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom