Latest Acquisitions

I'm quite new to all this - where do u guys tend to buy things. Obviously Ebay but how much of it is traded bought directly on sites like this? Thanks

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Admiral Snackbar said:
I'm quite new to all this - where do u guys tend to buy things. Obviously Ebay but how much of it is traded bought directly on sites like this? Thanks

The way to build a decent collection for a reasonable price is to look everywhere. Don't be fooled by people on Facebook claiming 'evilbay' is expensive, there are many bargains to be had on there if you bid rather than go for buy-it-now items. The truth is you can get good deals - and bad ones - everywhere. My collection comes from eBay, forums, face to face events like Farthest From, Facebook, antique shops, literally anywhere that may sell it. Patience is the key.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Been after a decent clear bubble Zuckuss on a Jedi card for a while, picked up a nice offerless 65 back, sitting pretty in the middle.

50947509251_210c400dcf_b.jpg

Feel a little embarrassed to post this compare to some people's acquisitions but I completed my tauntaun with saddle and reins. Just the saddle is my childhood one. The rest I've picked up off eBay waiting for a bargain.

Attachments

• 65EF99DF-1A38-46FF-83FC-4880A6E97CA3.jpeg
    65EF99DF-1A38-46FF-83FC-4880A6E97CA3.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 482

lejackal

Grand Master
The simplest loose figure gives as much pleasure, if not more, than a MOC etc. Absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, we all love Star Wars and we all love seeing everything that's picked up, loose Taun Taun to prototype rocket fetts and everything in between

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
As Carl, says, it doesn't matter what it is, if it's vintage SW, it needs to be shared! Love the Tauntaun 8)

Carl- really love the Greedo- most I've seen have had yellowed bubbles.

Dr Ball- very nice Zuckuss. A great line up!

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Admiral Snackbar said:
Feel a little embarrassed to post this compare to some people's acquisitions but I completed my tauntaun with saddle and reins. Just the saddle is my childhood one. The rest I've picked up off eBay waiting for a bargain.

Tauntaun looks great .Congrats.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Admiral Snackbar said:

Nothing to feel embarrassed about mate, it's a great feeling to get something completed, especially the reins, they are as rare as rocking horse **** 🤣🤣

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
One of the rarest debut 30 backs that I have been on the lookout for nearly 4 years, the 30 back Luke B (with alternative picture). This is the only one known to exist with brown hair.

Attachments

• 41884839-A4DD-49F9-9625-AC908F718F19.jpeg
    41884839-A4DD-49F9-9625-AC908F718F19.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 431

grinchy

Sith Lord
lots of cool goodies here, love that palitoy logo, heres my meagre offering a jedi luke loose with sabre, swooped in at the last second and nabbed him for 17.00 plus postage, seems like a bargain,
9sU9ZMs.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
One of the rarest debut 30 backs that I have been on the lookout for nearly 4 years, the 30 back Luke B (with alternative picture). This is the only one known to exist with brown hair.

Very nice. A lovely piece you have there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom