grinchys new star wars room

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Absolutely love your collection and how it's displayed mate.
When I was a kid my folks would take me to Santa Claus Land at Aviemore. Your room reminds me of his toy shop - just soooooo much to take in, cool things wherever you look, love it.

Cheers for taking those updated pics

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, glad you like it, means the world to me when other collectors enjoy the display
Had a slight change, moved my leather recliner so i can see the whole room now, i like it a lot better
Lc4REWAl.jpg

hViMCMJl.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
I picked up a tree in the sale and decided to add it to the room for a year long display, has great lights on it, adding some star wars decorations to it
uHB9YDml.jpg

iEWLgAIl.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great tree addition but the thing that really caught my eye was those curtains!!!

Pure class!

Ian

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Love the tree and yes the curtains are classic! lol Christmas and Star Wars go together like carrots and peas.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Grinchy, thats one hell of a cave of awesome. Its really good to see a bit of everything, I forgot how much of a behemoth that tie fighter is. :lol:

Those large display cabinets, any idea on who made them?

SWBendems

Youngling
WOW! :eek: Grinchy that is some set-up, could sit there for hours just staring at all the cool stuff. Great idea on having the collector cards framed aswell, they look excellent, might steal that idea for my Topps SW Galaxy cards!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom