Latest Modern Acquisitions

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
These arrived today, Kuill has got to be the best hands down. Might try and get a 3d printed or cast resin Blurrg for him. Come on Hasbro.... :roll: :lol:

star wars black series.png

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I had wave 1 and 2 retro collection sealed but they were doing absolutely nothing for me - just two brown boxes sitting in a wardrobe so I sold them with no intention of buying any more........... I walk into Tesco today...... See the Empire figures actually on the shelf and instantly turn into an eight year old :lol: :lol: :lol:

Han Hoth is one of my fav figures and Boba just looks so cool.

Liking the extra tab protection on them

Now if they'd just release a R2

Attachments

• IMG_20210224_000034.jpg
    IMG_20210224_000034.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_20210223_235937.jpg
    IMG_20210223_235937.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_20210223_235719.jpg
    IMG_20210223_235719.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 448

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
db94 said:
I had wave 1 and 2 retro collection sealed but they were doing absolutely nothing for me - just two brown boxes sitting in a wardrobe so I sold them with no intention of buying any more........... I walk into Tesco today...... See the Empire figures actually on the shelf and instantly turn into an eight year old :lol: :lol: :lol:

Han Hoth is one of my fav figures and Boba just looks so cool.

Liking the extra tab protection on them

Now if they'd just release a R2

Well done in finding a Fett.
The ASDA where I work had 4 in last week, first time that I had seen the ESB figures.
Of corse none of thise were a Fett or Yoda, which are the only two that I want... I will keep looking every day that I'm in work.

Diamond76

Padawan
I am collecting the retro collection and Han in Hoth Gear is one of my faves. I have Wave 3 on order which will also include Cara Dune and I lost the plot and bought a Darth Vader Prototype from the US!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Check these little beauties out :D

Attachments

• IMG_20210225_175858.jpg
    IMG_20210225_175858.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 782
  • IMG_20210225_175854.jpg
    IMG_20210225_175854.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 786
  • IMG_20210225_175849.jpg
    IMG_20210225_175849.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 783

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
https://www.justgeek.com/search?page=1&q=Star+Wars+pins+&type=product

The price has just dropped on them (after I bought my ones)
They do look great - very vintage.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ill just post this one here as I cant be arsed with peoples idea of ''wrong thought'' and deranged level of idiocy exhibited on other forums. :roll: :lol: Yup I'm a Carano fan, deal with it. :lol:

When I can, ill get the VC card signed and cased. Really looking forward to adding Koska Reeves and Bo, and I do hope we get a nice hobo Boba thrown in for good measure. Oddly enough, i'm looking forward to the Q9-0 droid as it would be something completely new, I wonder if we would get some of the Republic security droids too.

IMG_1775.jpg

Sorry for the poor image, super tired.

Diamond76

Padawan
Sundancer Squadron said:
Ill just post this one here as I cant be arsed with peoples idea of ''wrong thought'' and deranged level of idiocy exhibited on other forums. :roll: :lol: Yup I'm a Carano fan, deal with it. :lol:

When I can, ill get the VC card signed and cased. Really looking forward to adding Koska Reeves and Bo, and I do hope we get a nice hobo Boba thrown in for good measure. Oddly enough, i'm looking forward to the Q9-0 droid as it would be something completely new, I wonder if we would get some of the Republic security droids too.

IMG_1775.jpg

Picture is fine. Where can I get similar display cases? I currently have my retro collection in a glass cabinet but the case looks like it stands upright. My only concern would be less room if I had all my figures in the cases.

Thanks

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Diamond76 said:
Sundancer Squadron said:

IMG_1775.jpg

Picture is fine. Where can I get similar display cases? I currently have my retro collection in a glass cabinet but the case looks like it stands upright. My only concern would be less room if I had all my figures in the cases.

Thanks
They look like "Star cases" for the VC range that "sundance Squadron" has there.
I don't think that they make Star cases for the Retro collection.
However Deflector and GW Acrylic do make cases for your range.
https://deflectordc.co.uk/collecti...etro-collection-3-75-inch-figure-display-case

https://www.gwacrylic.co.uk/modern-hasbro-star-wars

I hope that helps...

Diamond76

Padawan
Mini99 said:
Diamond76 said:
Sundancer Squadron said:

IMG_1775.jpg

Thanks
They look like "Star cases" for the VC range that "sundance Squadron" has there.
https://deflectordc.co.uk/collecti...etro-collection-3-75-inch-figure-display-case

I hope that helps...

Top Man Cheers!

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Those are indeed star cases, sometimes you'll find the same design rebranded by others. They fit both Vintage collection (modern) and Vintage mocs just fine so I cant imagine you having any issues with the retro cards. They do however take up a bit more space on the shelf though, its one of those trade offs that you have to think about.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Arrived today, I gave my original Thrawn away to a friend a while ago so was happy to get another for the imperial shelf. The original was already nice, this one is an improvement though. Shame i'm going to open him though.... :lol: Luke isnt to bad at all, posing him is a little problematic though due to the old style trooper body but I am glad to have him at last. Now do I look for the old Han? Anyone got one they are willing to let go of? I'm hearing news of a archive New Hope Leia with a much improved face print improvement so I will pick her up finally. I have ignored all the other versions of her.

attachment=0]image0 (1).jpg[/attachment]

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpg
    image0 (1).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 656

grinchy

Sith Lord
very nice scores there bud, i have the Luke, cool figure
Just picked these two up from props and replicas on ebay, not used them before, they came well packed and fast delivery to
byhC3jVl.jpg

EEK6GGBl.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Got a link? Not familiar with them? Both are very nice indeed and i'm kind of surprised they have become available again, I do wonder what else would pop up to be honest.

R2, C3P0 and Jedi Luke are proving problematic, was tons of them about at one point.hmmmm

Diamond76

Padawan
Mini99 said:
Diamond76 said:
Sundancer Squadron said:

IMG_1775.jpg

Thanks

I hope that helps...

Cases arrived from Deflector at the weekend and they are excellent however although branded as Retro Collection cases the Empire Strikes Back wave of figures don't fit due to them being slightly deeper. I have7 figures now without the case but these are in my glass display cabinet and they caseless I can fit more in. I have just bought an R2D2 storage box as I have realised I cant display everything even though I have 7 in cases on my picture rail!

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Decided to open Thrawn, and put him back onto his rightful place with the others. Also having a bit of a shuffle about, not happy with it just yet but a work in progress. Something completely unrelated to Star Wars has taking refuge too, a worthy addition and managed to nab her for well under retail.

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

Super naughty I know....I really don't do Marvel but I do feel I'm missing out on some good stuff, adds a bit of colour I think. Ill just stick to some of my favourite characters :roll: :lol:
image5.jpg

image4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom