Cardbacks with Correct Figure and accessory

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Kenner 77a IG-88, again figure and card back I've owned from new so 100% match, but not sure about the rifle and blaster. This one still has my local toy shop price sticker. HG is printed next to the POP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 246
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 247

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Hi Lars, can you post two additional pics for me. A pic showing the stitching of the cloak on the inside up by the hood. Also a pic of the blaster from the angle in the top pics below. I'm pretty certain everything is above board for a Smile factory Luke Jedi but this will help to double check.

ok here are some new pictures can you use them ?

to me it looks like blaster V 1 A ?

About the Coat, it looks like they used 2 colors first brown around the hood and then green stitching to close the hood :?
I agree - the weapon looks like a V1 off of TIG which is the Smile blaster mould which matches your figure and card. The capes are harder to identify but green stitching is associated with the Smile factory too.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
peekaygee73 said:
Biker Scout, 65-back Kenner 'Made in Taiwan' TJ.

This came from a UK childhood collection and I'm assured that the figure and weapon are both original to the card.

Biker Scout Taiwan 1.jpg
Biker Scout Taiwan 2.jpg
Biker Scout Taiwan 3.jpg
Biker Scout Taiwan 4.jpg
Biker Scout Taiwan 5.jpg
Biker Scout Taiwan 6.jpg
Is there a circular epm where I've circled? And a gate scar on the end by the arrow? If so it should be a Taiwan blaster.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Hi Lars, can you post two additional pics for me. A pic showing the stitching of the cloak on the inside up by the hood. Also a pic of the blaster from the angle in the top pics below. I'm pretty certain everything is above board for a Smile factory Luke Jedi but this will help to double check.

About the Coat, it looks like they used 2 colors first brown around the hood and then green stitching to close the hood :?
I agree - the weapon looks like a V1 off of TIG which is the Smile blaster mould which matches your figure and card. The capes are harder to identify but green stitching is associated with the Smile factory too.

Thanks mate for the confirm :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Kenner 77a IG-88, again figure and card back I've owned from new so 100% match, but not sure about the rifle and blaster. This one still has my local toy shop price sticker. HG is printed next to the POP.

Thanks mate for sharing this beauty :D

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
peekaygee73 said:
Biker Scout, 65-back Kenner 'Made in Taiwan' TJ.

This came from a UK childhood collection and I'm assured that the figure and weapon are both original to the card.

Biker Scout Taiwan 1.jpg
Biker Scout Taiwan 2.jpg
Biker Scout Taiwan 3.jpg
Biker Scout Taiwan 4.jpg
Biker Scout Taiwan 5.jpg
Biker Scout Taiwan 6.jpg
Is there a circular epm where I've circled? And a gate scar on the end by the arrow? If so it should be a Taiwan blaster.
Looks like your picture hasn't uploaded. If you can upload it I'll have a look.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Another Kenner 77a, all parts 100% matching as they have been with me from new. HN bottom right next to POP. Love this figure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 223
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 243
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 222

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Another Kenner 77a, all parts 100% matching as they have been with me from new. HN bottom right next to POP. Love this figure.

Thanks mate for sharing another beauty, it looks like new 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here is a luke x-wing pilot palitoy 45 back special offer bounty hunter from a danish childhood lot. There was 2 rebel blasters in the lot, so I am not sure about which one is the correct one for luke x-wing ? :? it also confuse me figure is made in china but cardback is made in hong kong :?

P1200514.JPG

P1200515.JPG

P1200508.JPG

P1200509.JPG

P1200510.JPG

P1200512.JPG

P1200513.JPG

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Palitoy 65a Made in Hong Kong. All 100% from my childhood so can all matching. I really went to work with the Bic on this one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 203
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 204

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Palitoy 65a Made in Hong Kong. All 100% from my childhood so can all matching. I really went to work with the Bic on this one!

Thanks for sharing this one, what an art work you have done as a kid on that cardback :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

Thanks for sharing this one, what an art work you have done as a kid on that cardback :lol:

God knows what I was thinking, I spent more time writing on the cards than I did playing with the figures!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

God knows what I was thinking, I spent more time writing on the cards than I did playing with the figures!

:lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

Hi mate, do have any info about my luke x-wing pilot and my tie fighter pilot ? :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Trilogo Stormtrooper that came with the POTF Ewok complete play pack. Figure and card are original match, not sure about the blaster.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 206

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Trilogo Stormtrooper that came with the POTF Ewok complete play pack. Figure and card are original match, not sure about the blaster.

Awesome, thanks for sharing it :D I have a few of them, I can check mine and upload pictures so you can compare it to the ones I have :wink:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Here is a Tie fighter pilot on a kenner 65 back free emperor cardback from a danish childhood collection
Hi Lars. The card is Smile and both the figure and blaster are Smile too. There are not many visible differences between the Smile and Uni Toys TFP moulds but one way of spotting is the coo. The MADE IN HONG KONG disappears in his butt cheek on the Smile version but starts lower down on UT. The Smile blaster is the v2 on TIG without epm.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Here is a luke x-wing pilot palitoy 45 back special offer bounty hunter from a danish childhood lot. There was 2 rebel blasters in the lot, so I am not sure about which one is the correct one for luke x-wing ? :? it also confuse me figure is made in china but cardback is made in hong kong :?
While I can't say for definite and it's always harder for me with Palitoy I'd be surprised if this card back and figure went together. Current thinking is that Kader moved production to China during the ROTJ era and the earliest you see China figures and cards are on 65 backs I believe. Additionally generally the blank raised bar is found on Palitoy cards though of course it may well be possible for the China to be found also. What I can say is that the blaster associated with this figure is the bottom one which is a v3 off of TIG. The top is a v1 found on Smile card backs.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
peekaygee73 said:
Leia (Hoth Outfit), Canadian 41-a Kenner.

This came from a US seller who sold it as MOC and the figure burst through the top of the bubble during shipping. The original purchaser sent it back and I bought it knowingly in this condition. Due to this I can't be 100% sure the blaster or figure are original, but the figure certainly seems to tally with other MOC examples. I've been able to take the blaster out (TIG v1?) but it'll be tricky to get the figure out without further damage to the bubble... so in she stays.
I can't say for definite what factory card back that is. I'm leaning towards Smile. I don't know my Leia Hoth sculpts that well to tell you what factory made it either, sorry. The blaster is Smile. Maybe someone else can chip in or I'll come back to it when I've got round to researching her.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:

Hard to say for sure because of the angle of photography but looks like a Kader card, Kader figure for sure and Kader blaster. Can't tell rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom