Modern collection thread

grinchy

Sith Lord
Thanks to sundancer squadron for this fett, bombproof packaging and fast delivery
KqKrjRRl.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
grinchy said:
Won these on the bay, not sure how many were in the set, but love the cardart on them, that regal image of Carrie
lsvamQBl.jpg

also got fett and a dr aphra 3 pack coming in from a fellow collector on here :D

What have you started...these really are rather good aren't they.
I've just noticed that your three have matching price stickers, so must have been together since they were bought new.

Attachments

• 366AE6CA-C519-46CF-81F6-A3E6BC44DCD4.jpeg
    366AE6CA-C519-46CF-81F6-A3E6BC44DCD4.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 383

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Some good finds guys well done, Grinchy I can remember hunting for that set at the Entertainer for ages before finding a random one sitting on a till. Only way to get the little bat creature I think, Hasbro should do a set of creatures at some point.

grinchy

Sith Lord
:D glad i inspired you mini, at least theres not a pile of them to buy, a small sideline, i haven't found the other one yet, plenty of them about but i only paid around twenty quid for the three shipped, so holding out for a bargain, i like the stickers, they've been together all this time, glad i got them all together
Cheers mate, its definitely meant to be kept boxed which i will, i'm glad i waited for the price to drop a bit, i now have the same figure in 3 different boxes, its a sickness :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Finally got my speeder in, its a beast of a toy, so detailed, very pleased with it :D also got this dagobah luke as a present on my birthday, looks good

2TC9ViKl.jpg

gb2syp4l.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Sounds like you had a cracking birthday, glad you had a good one. I really should grab hold of the speeder, no idea where ill put it but still kind of feels wrong not to. Not going to pay these dumb ebay prices though that I keep seeing.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
And as If by magic, one just popped up on ebay for retail price (fair enough) so grabbed it. Now I need to make some shelf space....... :roll: :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Loving the display grinchy 8)

Here's my only modern display- UK POTF2 Wave 1, 2 & SOTE. Have really good memories of getting these when they first came out- exciting times! Wanted it to look a bit like a mid-nineties shop display :) It's so easy to move them around and keep it fresh 8)
20210328_145219.jpg

20210328_145147.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Loving the display @grinchy 8)

Here's my only modern display- UK POTF2 Wave 1, 2 & SOTE. Have really good memories of getting these when they first came out- exciting times! Wanted it to look a bit like a mid-nineties shop display :) It's so easy to move them around and keep it fresh 8)
20210328_145219.jpg
20210328_145147.jpg

Love seeing those on the pegs Andy 8)

Ian

grinchy

Sith Lord
Had a nosey at star action figures and snagged this heavy mando for under twenty quid delivered, bargain, i know they did more but this one stood out to me
3tRyFeYl.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I got one too, one of my favourites I think and its the only figure we have ever had on a card back of that size. I don't think we will ever get anymore similar, not for a long time.

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Cazza said:
Loving the display @grinchy 8)

20210328_145219.jpg
20210328_145147.jpg

That's looking great, and reminds me of the happy times spent collecting them in the 90's :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom